This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bogyoke Aung San Road Sakura Tower Rooftop, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
- In the morning at 08:00 AM, our English Speaking Guide and Driver will pick you at Hotel and we’ll start our tour of Highlights Yangon.
- Firstly we are to visit Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most spectacular religious monuments, and the golden dome Pagoda is the place to see the local ways of life and belief.
- After that proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda (the huge reclining Buddha Statue in length of 72 meters long) and then taking a lunch break at Authentic Local Restaurant to introduce typical local foods to you.
- After lunch, we’ll take you to the Bogoyke Market (also called Scott market) where more than 2000 shops and the largest selection of Myanmar Handicrafts and souvenirs.
(Scott Market is closed on every Monday and Public Holidays)
- After noon sightseeing begin around 15:45. Now, we are hanging around the heart of Yangon City to see unique colonial buildings built in late 19th Century and early 20th Century. Firstly you will be brought to our starting point which is located beside Historic Sule Pagoda and in front of City Hall. We start walking from starting point to see colonial buildings.
- Then, we’ll meet up with your driver at end point which is Nanthida Jetty (Yangon River Side).
- Finally, continue our sightseeing to Botahtaung Pagoda and enjoy the sunset from river side nearby Botahtaung Pagoda. Then we will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours