Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour will let you know all about Yangon City including must-see attractions like Shwedagon Pagoda, Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and amazing Bogyoke market where you can get everything from vegetables to gold. And also exploring by walking downtown Yangon where you will have unexpected and unforgottable experience of living culture of Yangon and its rich history while walking.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yangon YangonStop: 10 hours - Admission included- In the morning at 08:00 AM, our English Speaking Guide and Driver will pick you at Hotel and we’ll start our tour of Highlights Yangon. - Firstly we are to visit Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most spectacular religious monuments, and the golden dome Pagoda is the place to see the local ways of life and belief. - After that proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda (the huge reclining Buddha Statue in length of 72 meters long) and then taking a lunch break at Authentic Local Restaurant to introduce typical local foods to you. - After lunch, we’ll take you to the Bogoyke Market (also called Scott market) where more than 2000 shops and the largest selection of Myanmar Handicrafts and souvenirs. (Scott Market is closed on every Monday and Public Holidays) - After noon sightseeing begin around 15:45. Now, we are hanging around the heart of Yangon City to see unique colonial buildings built in late 19th Century and early 20th Century. Firstly you will be brought to our starting point which is located beside Historic Sule Pagoda and in front of City Hall. We start walking from starting point to see colonial buildings. - Then, we’ll meet up with your driver at end point which is Nanthida Jetty (Yangon River Side). - Finally, continue our sightseeing to Botahtaung Pagoda and enjoy the sunset from river side nearby Botahtaung Pagoda. Then we will drop you off at your hotel.Read more
- English Speaking guide , Bottled water and refreshing towels during the sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Myanmar Day Tours
Do not book this tour!
We booked this tour 2 weeks before the tour date and we were really looking forward to it. What a disappointment! W…
Please Refund Food Tour
This needs to be refunded right away. I called the phone number associated with our booking to confirm the Food To…
Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay Tour
Had a six day private tour arranged by Bo Bo to see the three aforementioned cities. THe tours were of excellent qu…
Interesting photography tour in Yangon
I felt proud of exploring around Yangon with the great support of Myanmar Day Tour and Experienced Photography Guid…
Two week photo tour of Myanmar
I was lucky to have Bo Bo as my guide/fixer for an entire two week trip. He is a professional photographer and pro…
Excellent guide, and fixer. Bobo works hard to facilitate photographers and help them with locations, people, and l…
Best service and guide in Myanmar!
I travelled alone in Myanmar and Bo Bo supported me with all the planning of my trip, from the general itinerary to…
Memorable visit to a land of culturally-rich treasures and beautiful ruby
A couple of friends and I had a full day getting around in Yangon before going to Bagan. We went to see a few templ…
Excellent service and knowledge of Myanmar
We have used Myanmar Day Tours for a professional photography tour where the entire focus was on capturing epic sho…
Two-week Myanmar photo tour with Bobo
Two wonderful weeks spent in central, eastern and west Myanmar taking photos with the guidance of local Myanmarese …
Exploring the countryside of Shan State
Myself and 3 other photographers travelled with Bobo In August 2016 to photograph rural life the countryside in Sha…
Travel trough Myanmar
We just had a wonderful trip trough Myanmar. Thanks to BoBo we came home with great pictures. I highly recommend hi…
Great Myanmar Photography tour experience.
My wife and I went to Myanmar in 2016 and this was my 2nd trip and I wanted to balance it between a photography tou…
One of the best photography guide in Myanmar
I have the opportunity to travel with BoBo Zaw on 3 occasions, once alone and twice with groups. His knowledge abou…
Myanmar travel and photography experience
I had the pleasure of traveling with Bobo on a multi-week travel and photography tour to many different parts of My…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour
What time does All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour start?
All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour?
All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour price starts from C$110.67. Discover and book All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour cancellation policy?
All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour?
All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour is hosted by Myanmar Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Myanmar Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour on Tripadvisor