• Visiting the winery company includes the tasting of the best wines.
• Masster classes
• Pirosmanashvili Museum
• The Monastery of St. Nino in Bodbe
• Sighnaghi – the city of Love
• Visiting the winery company includes the tasting of the best wines. Inspection of the winery equipped with the latest installations, as well as a wine cellar with more than 50,000 bottles of aged wine and will observe the process of wine spilling. Wine tasting for guests of our company for Free!
• Masster classes: baking Georgian bread for guests of our company for Free!
• Pirosmanashvili Museum- If you have heard the sad story of world famous Georgian painter, then you will easily guess that we are talking about Niko Pirosmanashvili, also known as Pirosmani. The Niko Pirosmanashvili State Museum was established in Pirosmani’s home village of Mirzaani in 1960 and includes his family house and an exhibition hall displaying some of the artist’s original works and personal belongings.
• Monastery of St. Nino in Bodbe In the 4th century, St Nino from Cappadocia adopted Georgia to Christianity (Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world, after Roman Empire and Armenia). That’s why she is one of the most adored saints in our country.In Kakheti you can visit her grave. According to a legend, the place of the grave was chosen by Saint Nino. The king of Kartli, Miriam, who was the first Christian king in Georgia, wanted to transfer the relics to the capital Mtskheta, but they couldn’t move her body.The relics of Saint Nino are in the Monastery of St. Nino, in Bodbe. There is the spring, named after her, the pilgrims believe in its healing force.
• Sighnaghi – city of Love We continue our tour in Sighnaghi. One of its highlights is a wonderful fortress, built by king Irakli II on a mountainside. The fortress is almost intact. From its top you will have splendid view of Alazani valley, vineyards and mountains. The city is similar to some Italian towns, because of its narrow streets and small houses with red roofs.
You will fall in love and feel loved in Signagi, that’s why it is called the city of love.
After walk we`ll have a traditional lunch. You can also taste traditional candies, made with grape juice – churchkhela and pelamushi.