This tour lets you experience the highlights of Seoul’s popular Gangnam District and Gangbuk district together in a day which now is the most popular package among international travelers. Unesco heritage, Changdeokgung will give you a sense of Chosun dynasty and Bukchon traditional house village show you a living style of the Nobles in 500 years age.
Gangnam - you may have heard the song called Gangnam Style - is known for its upper-class neighborhoods and is often referred to as the Beverly Hills of South Korea. See Global top 3 observatory at Lotte World Tower, and trend art gallery area, Garosu-gil at Shinsadong where K-pop culture and medical tourism put their roots.
Along the way, you’ll learn interesting facts about the Gangnam District from your local guide.
- Guided tour of Seoul’s Gangnam District
- Changdeok Palace, Unesco World Heritage and Bukchon Hanok Village
- Global top 3 observatory, Lotte World Tower
- Garosu-gil in Shinsadong, Hot place in Gangnam
- World best Gingeng exhibition center or RedPine exhibition shopping center
Hotel(Seoul) → Changdeok Palace → Bukchon Hanok Village → RedPine or Ginseng Center → Itaewon → Lunch → Seoul Sky(The 2nd Lotte World Tower) →Gangnam Driving → Korean Wave Experience Zone → Sinsadong Garosugil → RedPine or Ginseng Center → Hotel(Seoul)