Seoul is one of rare cities has longer than 600 years history as a capital of Korea since Chosun dynasty. Because of its long enough history, the city gives unique impression to visitors with beautiful mix of old tradition and modern culture. Especially in the night time of the day, Seoul twinkles the balance between old and new. 360 view from N Seoul tower is one of option to find them.
Seoul used to be a walled capital of Chosun dynasty. Geographic character and its importance in old time, Chosun had to worry about invasion from the both land and sea. Namsan was so important place for watchdog to protect its capital. 360 view from N Seoul tower shows how important it was. Night city view from the tower is amazing. With the view from North Korea to further down after Kangnam, you are not a stranger any longer. Lighting show at night time is another attraction not to miss. If you are in love and with love, don’t forget "Lock of love"
Most of tourist sites are closed after sunset except Namsan Hanok traditional house village. It is the best place to understand more on Korean history through architecture.
- Seoul night tour tower and old village etc. with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- N Seoul Tower, Greatest 360 view of Seoul
- Namsan Hanok Traditional house tour in the evening, Finding Seoul tradition
- Seoullo 7017, the most favorite visit in Seoul at night
- Lotte Shopping Center, Finding Global trend in Dongdaemun
Hotel(Seoul) → Namsan Hanok Village → N Seoul Tower → Seoullo 7017 → DDP(LED Rose Garden) →Dongdaemun or Hotel(Seoul)