Have fun with your lover, family and friends at Onemount Water Park in cold Winter, enjoying a lot of inside attractions. Come on in-the pools are full of fun! Stunning views of the lake relax place is waiting you. Make beautiful memory with your loved in this place.
1. 30mins Far from Seoul! Don’t need to go to far
2. Attractions for fun and place for healing
3. Chance to enjoy a huge inside wave pool
4. For children, having perfectly safe facilities cut down parents’ worry.
5. A variety of food and beverage facilities make it possible to make you full!
*Inside waterpark 10:00 ~ 20:00
*Attractions which is outdoor waterpark are opreated on summer season only.
*Outside hot spring 11:00 ~ 17:00
Water park pass ticket
life vest (6,000KRW),
※ You can buy those things in Exclusion list on the spot
How to use
1. Purchase the ticket on Seoul Pass
2. Take the escalator and go up to 2F.
3. Show your pass to the Waterpark Information Desk (Ticket Office) and receive your ticket.
4. Enter the opposite side, water Park gate.
1) Free admission for infants under 36 months (with certificate)
2) Buy a one-day ticket to access and use facilities (Additional payment may be required for some facilities.)
3) When using the Water Park, a swimming cap is a must and you can also wear baseball caps and hoods (no sun caps).
4) Restrictions may apply when the maximum capacity is reached.
5) No food and mats allowed inside.
6) Use the locker key to make payments inside the premises (food & beverages and rental fees)
7) Operating time can be partially changed depending on season & event conditions
Take subway line 3. Go to Juyeop Station Exit 2 and go straight for 15mins
Please go to 2F ticket office