View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 2 nights in Cairo Bed & Breakfast
- Superior Le Passage hotel - Budget Grand Pyramids hotel
- 3 nights superior 5* Nile Cruise on full board
- 2 nights sleeper train on half board
- Meet & Assist by our airport representative help in Visa
- Guide will meet you in Cairo airport accompany you to hotel
- All transfers any time by A/C vehicle 24/7 hours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees (approx. up or down LE 585 per person total for all monuments)
- Optional tours
- Water or drinks in hotels & cruise ships
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Guide will advise some extra optional excursions covering rest of Egypt tours, Our optional excursions are just recommendations to help our costumers to see the most remarkable sightseeing. Which doesn't mean that we enforce them to pay extra money.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Hotels & Cruise ships not provide Water through their meals, Only tea or coffee
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Private tour excludes Hotels, Trains, Nile Cruises, Meals B.L.D.
- Private tour means Private guide & Vehicle Only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers.
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
The whole 6 days in Egypt is ok. I won’t do it again as a solo traveler with only me and the tour guide. The accommodation is average. Both of my tour guide. R very accomodating and professional. The people r nice and friendly. All in all , I will recommend for experience in…
Date of experience: November 2019
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Explore Plus Holidays
If you want the best in tour guides ask for Mo Sobhy. His enthusiasm for the history of Egypt was infectious. …
not sure Mr Salah or Saleh but thank you
I chose this operatior Explore Plus then communicated with Mr. salah or saleh, He was so friendly response within m…
The Best tour and guide !
What an amazing tour ! We had such a wonderful week in Egypt and what made it so great was our tour guide, his nam…
Good at omitting things and push you to write a good review
Upsides: -the WhatsApp contact was available every time we needed it -there was always someone to pick up you at th…
This is a well managed tour. I highly recommend it specially for those who are short on time and want to visit majo…
Better than expected knowledge
Tony was very knowledgeable about all of the sights we saw. He went into great detail and was happy to answer any q…
Great discovery of Egypt and a cruise on a souless boat
My wife and I had a fascinating time discovering Egypt. The tour company was great, professional with outstanding k…
Fantastic tour guide! Recommend Tony - the most knowledgeable man in Egypt. Well organised and cruising down the N…
An amazing experience!
Overall we were very pleased with the trip. The guides were exceptional, on time, and very proactive to make sure t…
Sharmila Rao V00
This tour are cheaters please never use them
Worst vacation ever. The tour owner and his employees are all cheaters and tried to cheat us every single day duri…
Loved it, so relaxing
Meeting point tours provided our guide. Mohammed, an Egyptologist and so knowledgable. Nothing too much trouble.
Good tour but too many extras
I did the tour together with my sister and it is just ok. The guides provided general informations about the monume…
Dream vacation in Egypt
Egypt been in our bucket list for vacations for quite some time and we decided to plan out the trip this year. Trav…
11 day Mysteries of the Nile
Fabulous timee with Mahmoud. He is very knowledgeable about history, culture, architecture, and present day issues…
Enjoyed our Egyptian Adventure
Fun an knowledgeable guide. Very personable. I learned quite a bit about Egyptian history and did some 'kung fu fig…
- Great Sphinx, Pyramids of Giza, and 11 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071