Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy Tours to Siwa, Bahariya & White Desert to give yourself an incredible holiday enjoying the desert safari life with its marvelous beauty. Wake up every day and have your eyes filled with the magic of the wildlife at the most protected areas in Egypt such as Siwa oases, the amazing White desert and many more. Day1 Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo at 06:00 am. Then drive to Alamein, about 3 hours drive. At Al Alamein, you will enjoy the site where the great battle took place during WW II, and visit the WW II Museum and the Cemetery. Then drive on to the beautiful bay of Marsa Matrouh on the Mediterranean Coast then continue to Siwa. It is about 6 hours drive from Alamein to Siwa. Dinner and Overnight in Siwa
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Siwa at Ghaliet Ecolodge & Spa
- Accommodation for 1 night in Bahariya at International Hot Spring Hotel
- Accommodation for 1 night in White Desert camping in the Desert
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers from Cairo to Siwa and From Bahariya to Cairo by an A/C vehicle
- All transfers inside Siwa & White Desert by 4x4 car
- English speaking tour guide during your trip
- Camping equipment like sleeping bags, camel blanket & tents.
- Breakfast and dinner are included at the hotel
- Meals at hotel and during tours in Siwa & Bahariya as mention in the above itinerary.
- Bottled Water & Soft drinks during camping in the desert
- Portage when needed
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
- Extras at hotels e.g. beverages
- Booking this tour should be made 5 days prior to start date to get the required permit from the authorities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sun Pyramids tours Luxor
Amazing and highly recommended Nile cruise with beautiful ship and great staff.
This is the third time I take this amazing cruise ship, I never get enough of it, it is spacious, beautiful,…
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE MS TUYA and EMECO TRAVEL
We booked the trip months in advance- we looked forward to visiting the temples and ancient sites we have been…
A beautifully nostalgic ship
My husband and I sailed on the Prince Abbas from Abu Simbel, a few days before Christmas. We practically had the…
Kuwait City, Kuwait21
Now I can never go back home!
This was heaven on the Nile. It was truly home upgraded with 7-star hotel treatment. The staff go beyond being…
Nice Trip !
The St George has been recently refurbished....like 6 months ago. The crew was very nice , the food good, and the…
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin219149
Well worth the money
On our trip, we had only 1 night available to see the light show. Always remembered it from the 1977 James Bond…
Professional, Elegant, quaint and relaxing
I absolutely loved my time aboard the Nastalgic Mayfair Nile 5 Day Cruise! The food was impeccable! Very well…
Best tour we had in Egypt
Our tour guide Wael was knowledgeable, friendly and he took time to explain to us at each place we visited. Love…
Great tour agency
Great tour agency, warm welcome and take care like family. We requested to pick up at port ghalib marina to Luxor…
Royal Lily owner cancelled our booking 5 days before boarding.
Amongst so many Nile cruise ships to choose from, we decided on the Royal Lily. We really looked forward to our…
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071