Package 7-Days 6-Nights Cairo Pyramids, Nile Cruise&Alexandria by Sleeper Train
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit all the top attractions of Egypt on a journey from Cairo, through the fascinating cities of Alexandria and Aswan, to Luxor. Start your journey from Cairo, the capital city of Egypt. Tour the city and visit some of its most important landmarks.Visit the iconic pyramids of Giza and Saqqara. Sail down the Nile, one of the world’s most iconic rivers on 3-nights Luxury 5-star Nile Cruise. Discover the gems that lie along the Nile between Luxor and Aswan. Stand at the feet of Abu Simbel’s monumental temples and marvel at the sheer scale of these stunning structures. Get the chance to visit one of Egypt's most impressive cities; Alexandria on a full-day tour from Cairo. With door-to-door transportation by A/V vehicle.
Cairo Arrival Transfer
Visit The Great Pyramids, Sphinx...
Aswan Arrival Transfer to Nile...
Navigation & Kom Ombo Temple
Edfu Temple& Arrive Luxor(visit...
Luxor West Bank, Karnak Temple...
Alexandria Day Trip
- 1 Day Tours in Cairo; Giza Pyramids and Saqqara.
- 1 Day tour to Alexandria from Cairo.
- 1-Night accommodation at 4-star Hotel in Cairo.
- 3 nights on a 5- star Cruise based on full board with sightseeing tours.
- All Transfers, pick up & drop off by A.C vehicle.
- Meals on the cruise starts with lunch and ends with breakfast.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Rounded-trip Sleeper Train from Cairo to Aswan and return from Luxor.
- Any optional Tours.
- Any personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Beverages during the meals on the cruise.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Tipping to Guide, Drivers, Cruise crew.
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus at Edfu
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - City Centre Alexandria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cairo International Airport. All Hotels in Cairo Or Giza.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Egypt Gift Tours
Reasons why I love Egypt Gift Tours
From the beginning to the end of my Nile Cruise tour I was impressed how knowledgable,funny,accomodating and friend…
4day3nights aswan -luxor trip.
We recently did the 4 day 3nights tour including hot air balloon and Abusimbel. This was our first cruise ever and …
Amazing Nile Cruise
It was a wonderful days on Nile Cruise that i stayed for 5 days and 4 nights, everything was so perfect on the boat…
Best Part of the Trip!
The Nubian village was one of my favorite parts of the trip! The village is mesmerizing and we had a great tour gui…
Best tour group ever
As soon as we booked the tour, Heba Haggag reached out to us to give us all the details of our tour. She helped us …
This was our first experience with cruises and it was really good and we had a great time. The staff is profession…
Extremely recommended for everybody
Given the language barriers and the crazy traffic we realized that this tour made the difference for our trip. Our …
Great experience with Hatem
We did a tour of Luxor including attractions like Valley of the Kings, Karnak temple, Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temp…
4 days 3 nights cruise from Aswan to Luxor including abu sunbelt and hot air balloon
It was wonderful we had a great time. The tour guides were excellent. Heba from the agency arranged absolutely ever…
An excellent tour guide and a travel company
The greatest tour guide who can speak Japanese and English very well and the travel company,Egypt Gift Tours (EGT),…
Great tour - best guide!
We visited the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor and the Karnak and Luxor temples on the East Bank with…
Wonderful cruise full of beauty and history
We took this 3 night, 4 day cruise up the Nile from Aswan to Luxor on Christmas Day. Our tour guide, Mohammed, join…
Stunning views - amazing tour!
We loved this day so much!!! First we woke up before dawn to travel to the hot air balloon site. We were taken acr…
Into the sunset
We had a wonderfull time. They pickeded us up at the hotel, took us to the dockes. We took a boat to the east bank.…
Awesome time with Quad Bike Safari
We are family of 10 that did the Quad Bike Safari. We had such a great experience on the tour and the kids loved it…
- Cairo International Airport, Step Pyramid of Djoser, and 10 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071