The newest Saqqara tombs & having lunch in a farm with locals(a great adventure)
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Day Tour If you want to visit Sakkara in a different way, we can grantee that you will visit the latest discoveries in Sakkara that you will not going to visit it with any other tourist company it's kind of challenging then you will enjoy a half day in a farm with locals and you can enjoy watching them while they are cooking for you with the same way as Bedouins cook their food and many other things that you will do their but let's keep it as a surprise for you Book this tour , come & you will not ever ever disappointed
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Saqqara (Sakkara) PyramidsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSakkara where you 'll let your mind browse through time while watching the step pyramid and going inside the stunning newly opened tombs of the high officials in the ancient Egyptian government. First you will see the special style step pyramid,the oldest ever dates back to 2630B.C then you walk towards king Unas pyramid,that its chamber recently open for the public to see the unique fabulous old writings and understand their meaning from your guide.Then you enter the most beautiful and perfect tomb in Sakkara.Tomb of prince Mehu that is full with unique scene represent different sides of the ancient Egyptian daily life details.Following , you visit king Teti pyramid from inside and enter his prime minister tomb.After you finish your tour you will enjoy your lunch then stop to see one of the schools of the most famous and oldest craft in Sakkara , the hand made carpet the heritage taken from the ancient Egyptian time and still kept by the locals of this Tickets are includedRead more
- Lunch in a village & recognize their daily life
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Dahshur lake
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This day was the highlight of our time in Cairo! We saw some really cool tombs, went inside a pyramid (which I would skip if you aren't physically fit and if you are bring water). Saw some new tombs that were amazing!!! And then we headed for the farm. We were not excited about…
Date of experience: December 2018
Response from nefertitimn, Manager at The newest Saqqara tombs & having lunch in a farm with locals(a great adventure)
Responded Jan. 31, 2019
Thanks Michelle for your sweet words.It was of our great honor to arrange your tour in Egypt. All Nefertiti tour members will be happy to welcome you again in Egypt. We will do always our best to make your time in Egypt is the best memory of your life. We are always caring about the quality of our services and our mission is to exceed our clients expectation Be excited & ready as there are another more Tombs had been discovered
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nefertiti Tour
Quad Bike Ride, Dinner and Sound & Light show
This was a brilliant tour - I didn’t realise it was private when I booked it so it was just myself and my partner w…
Having Nefertiti Tours guide you is a MUST!
Thank you Maha, Mohammed, and Ahmed! Best tour guides and driver ever! Setting up the 4 day tour was so easy. Egypt…
Best tour ever !!!
me & my wife used those guys twice ,the two tours were excellent , i can say that we covered the highlights of Cair…
4 days trip Cairo Alexandria and luxor by air
Thank you Mona, my guide for giving me a wonderful time for telling those wonderful stories and histories of Egypt …
Amazing country to visit
Nefertiti Tours were super professional and helped us see everything we wanted in our brief time in Cairo. Egypt i…
Short Trip but it worth it
Me & my 3 little kids went in a trip to Egypt from Rome , we spent there 3 nights 4 days.so, i consider it as a sho…
OMG the service of Nefertiti Tours is exceptional
First, I have to mention how amazing this country is, Egypt is the most interesting one that I have been to Second…
Amazing country; intelligent, personable and caring guide. Great combination and it worked for us beautifully.
Our tour guide was intelligent, personable and caring. He explained to us, just before entering each area, what we …
Visiting the village and farm in Dahshur was a unique experience and wonderful contrast to visiting the ancient sites.
Our two weeks in Egypt was marvelous. The highlight was the expertise and information that our guides shared with u…
Knowledgeable and Experienced Tour Company
We booked two day cairo city tour(excl Nile cruise) from this company. Booking Rep Miss Nasreen She started clos…
Trip I can't forget
My trip to Egypt was one of the unique experiences that i really can't forget. Everything from the day one was perf…
This was an amazingly detail-oriented adventure. The guide was incredibly knowledgeable and engaging. I learned so …
Excellent well informed guide made our trip to Egypt spectacular. Even the children were enthralled wonderfully inf…
Absolutely incredible tour of the pyramids!!!
This was such an amazing tour! We felt like special guests and were given so much information about the history of …
The Best Trip Ever!
My trip to Egypt was the best ever! My tour guides were very knowledgeable, friendly and our group was well taken …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
from $32.00* $35.00