Four Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Embark on Nile Cruise visit...
Luxor West Bank - Sailing
Visit Edfu Temple - Visit Kom...
Aswan Philae temple and High Dam
- 4 nights accommodation
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide during your tours
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Christmas new year and Easter supplements
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A supplement of USD 150.00 per person to be added from 20/12 till 7/1 as a peak period supplement
- Nile Cruise itinerary may be changed in case of unexpected events by navigation circumstances, but this will only affect the sequences in the visits, program will be always respected.
- Saturday - M/S Tiyi Nile Cruise or similar
- Monday - M/S Radamis II Nile Cruise or similar
- Thursday - M/S Alyssa Nile Cruise or similar
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Deluxe Travel Egypt
Half day churches of Cairo/ Coptic tour
Wow! What an amazing private tour with Ghalil!!! He was so knowledgeable and passionate about the Coptic history in…
Cave Church was amazing. Coptic Cairo really interesting. Guide Emad G was excellent, very knowledgeable and helpf…
Our guide, Emad G from Deluxe travel, is both knowledgeable and personable. He provided an excellent brief of each …
Half day churches tour
Mohamed was our favorite guide while visiting Cairo. You can tell he has been doing this a while. He is personable,…
Amazing sites and a great guide
My wife and I recently completed a 9 day trip to Egypt with Deluxe Travel. We spent 4 days on a Nile cruise startin…
Deluxe travel agents Loved our tour highly recommend!!! If you love history and religion definitely worth it!! Our …
Great Tour!! Great Guide!! Great Driver!!
Guide Emad G, and Driver Anwar made a fantastic team. Anwar Drived Carefully and great. And Guide Emad knee all the…
Countryside and natural part of Egypt
Excellent full day excursion with Deluxe Travel. Our guide Emad and our driver Anwar arrived puntual at our hotel a…
Deep dive into the depth of Egyptian history, astounding
Hello, I had a few hours before my work agenda starts later tomorrow and decided to pay a visit to the Egyptian Mus…
If you're in Cairo for only a few days I highly recommend experiencing the 1/2 day tour. My girlfriend and I had th…
Review of Half-Day Tour
Very clean and informative tour! Our guide was Emad G and our driver was Ahmed. They were beyond helpful and accomm…
Cairo City Tour
We had an excellent with our guide Mahmoud badr. He spent time explaining the history of what we were visiting. To…
incredible trip!!! egypt is a wonderful country and Deluxe Travel has made everything special! They organized a p…
I really liked it :)
Nice trip, experienced drivers, good communication, unforgettable experience. I can recommend it to everybody.
A brilliant day at the Cairo museum, Emad is very knowledgeable and we learnt so much today. Highly recommend Emad …
- Temple of Karnak, Luxor Temple, and 8 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071