Your tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel lobby in the early morning 3 days straight, and you will just hop on the coach bus to start your Beijing sightseeing journey.
Day 1 (L) Visit the Tiananmen square ,Forbidden city, Temple of heaven and Summer Palace
1. Morning visit to the Tiananmen square and Forbidden City - the largest ancient imperial palaces group in the world with 600 years history . Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for about 1.5 hours.
Visit Scenic spots:
• The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony
• The meridian gate
• The hall of supreme harmony
• The hall of complete harmony
• The hall of preserving harmony
• The huge of stone carving
• The hall of union
• The palace of earthly tranquility
• The imperial garden
• Famous silk factory
2. Then drive (15 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world, where the Ming and Qing emperors prayed for good harvest. Visit it for about 1 hour.
3. Have Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Local Chinese Restaurant.
4. Drive (30 minutes) to the Summer Palace, the largest imperial garden. Visit it for about 1 hour.
5. Visit pearl factory on your way back to the hotel.
Day 2 (L) Visit Badging or Mutianyu Great Wall (please choose one upon booking) and Ming Tomb
1. Morning Visit: drive about 1.5 hours to the famous Great Wall, Badaling (or Mutianyu) section. Go hiking on the Great Wall for about 2 hours. You can have an option to take the cable car at your own cost and be amazed by the beauty of the wall and it's surroundings.
2. Drive (30 minutes) to Jade factory then have lunch (40 minutes) in the restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs.
3. Drive (20 minutes) to the Ming Tombs, the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, then visit Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb (about 1 hour).
After the tour, you will transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3 (L) Visit Beijing Zoo for pandas, Hutongs, Lama Temple, Olympic Stadiums
1. Morning visit to the Panda House in Beijing Zoo, where you can see the cute giant pandas. Then enjoy a tea ceremony.
2. Go on a Hutong tour in Shichahai area, where you can see Beijing's old lanes by rickshaw and visit the traditional Chinese quadrangles to get to know local life.
3. Have lunch in local family, taste typical Chinese lunch.
4. Visit the largest lama temple of Beijing - Lama Temple (1 hour). This is a tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple.
5. Take exterior photos at the Birds Nest and Water cube (30 minutes)
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.