View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the top Great highlights of Beijing and Shanghai during a memorable 5-day private China tour. Begin with Beijing and experience the Great wall, forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. Fly to Shanghai to observe Shanghai highlights such as Shanghai museum, Yuyuan garden, Jnade Buddha temple and zhujiajiao water town.
Beijing to Shanghai
Shanghai-Shanghai Museum- Yu...
- Professional English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic flight of Beijing to shanghai
- Entrance fee charge of sites
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Terminal 3
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Private Beijing Trips
I contacted Terry out-of-the-blue, from Australia, to act as a buyer’s agent and he was excellent even though my re…
We did enjoy the tour overall. The communication before pickup was excellent and our tour guide did an excellent jo…
Terry was terrific!
Terry did a great job getting us around Beijing, avoiding the crowds, and providing us both the historical and cult…
Guide Terry Very Supportive in Every Travel Situation
I am 1 71yo male who travelled alone to China and stayed 17 days Oct. 9-27, 2019. I had bilateral total knee replac…
Tour perfect in length at each stop
Trip bus and guide just right for our group of three adults and four teenagers. The Great Wall area we were able t…
Good tour of the Great Wall
The tour was fun, they took us to a part of the wall which not many tourist go to, which was fun. The tour guide sp…
Terry guide was great! Before arriving at the destination he organized everything for us, from accommodation, trans…
The tour was excellent. My only gripe would be that Tina walked way too quickly and it was hard to keep up with her…
Had a great time
Terry and Mike were great. We saw so much in just a few days. Highlights included the Great Wall, Ming Tombs and Su…
Excellent tour guide
David was an excellent tour guide, he spoke English very well. David had everything flow and kept ahead of each st…
Flexible, friendly and knowledgeable.
We were in Beijing during the national holiday celebrations so the schedules for the normal tour offerings were all…
Terry was a fantastic guide and helped us achieve every goal we set for the day. We were provided with clean and co…
Custom tour of 3 cities
Terry was amazing! Put together several guides for 3 different cities. Everyone was on time, had excellent Englis…
Nice tour with a friendly guide
We really enjoyed our day visiting the Great Wall. The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable and the driver was e…
My Guide was Carrie and I have to say she was the most Informative, helpful and fun guide I have ever encountered. …
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, and 7 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071