Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Join this Beijing layover small group tour visiting three top-rated sites in Beijing-Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Round-way airport transfer will ease your burden about transportation and focus on sightseeing.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Warm coat in winter
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Cable car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restrictions of the 24-hour Visa-free Transit: It only applies to passengers who transit through Beijing Capital International Airport in Beijing. The destination and place of departure cannot be the same.(e.g New York–Beijing–New York).
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation.
- You will apply a transit Free VISA after landing Beijing airport(1.5hours-2hours)
- Departure on 7am on time, please go to the meeting point earilfor this departure time.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My boyfriend and I had a 13 hour layover in Beijing and decided to give this a go. The we actually did was one that went to Mutianyu and the Summer Palace (but I didn’t see that as an option when writing this review).They provided very detailed instructions on how to exit the…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Best tour guide
Best tour guide ever!! Ronner explained all the details of the city, the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace to us. H…
January 26 2020 layover tour
Travelling from London to Beijing, with a 7 hour 55 minute layover before our next flight to Manila, we researched …
Amazing Tour and Breathtaking Views!
I booked this tour last minute and was immediately contacted saying they were able to accommodate us. Linda was our…
group layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden City
what a trip! joining the group tour was the best decision i made after travelling solo for business and having a la…
Beijing 3 days tour
I honestly can’t say there were any low points on this trip in fact the views and scenery were unreal. Coming back …
We arrived in Beijing for a 12 hour layover but the timing was two hours late as planned initially because of fligh…
Xi'an Night Tour and the great Musical Fountain Show
being a solo traveler on this trip i was so scared and needed an agent who can get me safely from point 1 to 2. Thi…
All Inclusive Beijing Group Tour to Ming Tomb and Badaling Great Wall
Very thrilling. The city tour was great and the coach was comfortable. The day was very hot, but the car was comfor…
MUST DO - JENNY AND TEAM WERE AMAZING
We had a 12 hour layover in Beijing so we decided to book the private Mutianyu Great Wall Tour. This experience tot…
Private Beijing Layover Tour
Jenny met us as instructed. We were very late due to a delay. But the company was able to adjust everything accord…
Had a 23hr layover in China and was super excited to visit the Great Wall with friends. Unfortunately, the whole to…
Loved the flexibility of booking a layover tour with China Tours. Had a great time. Our guide Jenny was GREAT. W…
Great Wall Tour
Very efficient and great way to see the Great Wall. I had limited time in Beijing and a flight out late afternoon.…
I arranged this tour via email & it was so easy, even having people at 2 seperate hotels. We paid 240yuen each (10 …
Henry was a good and fun tour leader. Happy to be in this tour along with others. Totally recommended!
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,364 travellers!
from CA$104.58* CA$123.04
Popular: Booked by 1,615 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City
- Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City price starts from C$196.59. Discover and book Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor