Your professional guide will greet you with your name sign at the Arrival Hall of Beijing International Airport (PEK), and you will be transferred by the private vehicle to center city (about 40 to 60 minutes).
The night tour covers these places:
• Pass by Chang'an Avenue which is the most important and political street in Beijing.
• Stop at National Theatre for photos taking- the "Eggshell" by French Architect Paul Andreu which is the center for the modern performing art, a dome-shape building surrounded with water.
• Admire the lit-up Tian'anmen Gate and other famous buildings around Tian'anmen square, and listen to intriguing facts and anecdotes about the sights from your professional guide.
• Continue on to the charming neighborhood of Wangfujing Street, famous for its shopping and food street. Learn about the area’s history and enjoy the energy of this fun nightlife destination.To the night Market to find out the special Beijing local snacks you never seen before.Try some delicious strawberries, a tasty fried banana, and then tried deep fried scorpions (own expense). It is a fun look at Chinese street food and a highlight of time in Beijing.
• Stop at the Beijing National Stadium for some wonderful night pictures of the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
• Walking along Houhai Lake Bar Street.One of the most popular pub streets in Beijing.
• Pass by the famous Beijing New Landmark-- CCTV New Mansion building.
• Drive by CBD - the Central Business District ( Beijing "Manhattan" ) in the east part of the city
• Stop at The Place (the magic giant LED Screen) (Pictures Time)
As you stroll through the illuminated city streets, your guide will share the information about all the sites and a local’s perspective on daily life in Beijing.
You will end your tour by transferring back to your centrally located hotel in Beijing or Beijing International Airport.