View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join this 2 day tour to travel from Beijing to Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple by bullet train. Other than experience the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage, you also able to see thousands of Buddhist statues carved into the steep limestone cliffs. Have a unique overnight stay next to the Shaolin Temple. In addition, private Kungfu training session, martial arts performance are included. Come and discover the history and culture of the Shaolin Temple and admire the biggest pagoda forest in China.
Beijing –Luoyang ( L, D )
Zhengzhou - Beijing (B, L)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Beijing Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Overnight accommodation of standard twin room (two beds), based on twin share.
- 2 Hour Kungfu Class
- Entrance Fee
- Train Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple
- Single supplement charge of accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Overnight accommodation of standard twin room (two beds), based on twin share. Single supplement will be informed and charged if you ask for single occupancy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Beijing Tours
Becky was a fabulous tour guide.
This review is a long time in coming, we visited China last year 2019 in March/ April. We were a private party of …
My partner and I landed in Beijing the night before and we wanted to experience Chinese cuisine the next day so we …
Our guide, Becky was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the zoo and surrounding areas. She al…
Great tour combo if you've seen great wall and forbidden city.
Our guide Lucy was waiting for us ahead of schedule in the hotel lobby. We followed the itinerary and were able to…
Perfect for my overnight stay
This tour was perfect for the few hours I had in Beijing. Pick up and drop off from Hotel very handy. It was a cond…
Highlight of my trip to Beijing
My tour guide Lucy showed up at my hotel early and prepared. We embarked on a perfect day of serious walking and hi…
Great tour for a short trip to Beijing
Lucy took me on the tour of the Summer Palace, she was very knowledgeable and a great companion for the day (she ta…
Best tour guide in Beijing!!
We had a great time on our tour with Jimmy. He knew every historical fact about Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City…
Private tour of forbidden city
The forbidden city and tiananmen are a must-see when visiting Beijing. Jimmy was a great tour guide and pre-purchas…
Lucy was lovely, the wall was beautiful and the toboggan ride so much fun! My phone ran out of power so Lucy took s…
Great Wall is great fun
Lucy and her driver took us around Beijing. An amazing highlight was seeing the Great Wall (held together by sticky…
.......Jimmy is a Great Tourguide, very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. Absolutely recommendable!
Great Guided Tour with Susan
We had a really entertaining and informative tour with Susan. Good english, attention to detail and made the histor…
The tour was fantastic, there is lots to see at night. I would recommend this to anyone The tour guide was espec…
Great Wall and Summer Palace
We went to Mutianyu and Summer Palace with Jimmy. He was a wonderful tour guide and made sure we were comfortable t…
- Beijing Railway Station, Longmen Grottoes, and 4 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071