View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Roll up, roll up – are you ready to unveil the mysterious Great Wall of China? This small group tour takes you half-day to bridge the gap between dreams and reality about Great Wall. We choose one of the best-preserved sections – MuTianYu Great Wall for you. Accompanied by your guide, you will hike the Great Wall seeing the sublime scenery and listening to the appealing legends that happened on the on it.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 4 hours - Admission includedAround 7:00am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. which is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. The Mutianyu Great Wall was constructed built based on the relics of Beiqi Great Wall by the famous general, Xu Da, who is under Zhu Yuanzhang in 1368. Arrive Mutianyu Great Wall around 9:30. The round trip hike is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. It’s known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. The hiking tour finished around 13:30pm, then go for lunch, after lunch, Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station.Read more
You'll end at
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Fee of cable car：RMB100 (single way); RMB120 (return)
- Shuttle bus fee：RMB15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Xi'an Private One-day Tour Guide Anna
It is a must see. It requires walking and to be able to climb stairs. It is wonderful as the weather is also cooler…
Eighth wonder of the world
This is a must for a China tour. It is awesome in size and spectacle. There is something spiritual about the plac…
Warning - this is only driver and sort of guide.
Sadly there is a reason there are only 2 reviews posted and our review matches the previous one. We had no contact …
Beautiful, stunning, how did they build all these back in ht e14th - 15th century? Amazing. I just loved it and if …
DO NOT BUY SHIPPED ITEMS
Nothing wrong with the tour but we went to the 'terracotta factory' which is a shopping trip essentially. DO NOT BU…
A long day due to pick ups miles apart!
The length of the day was 3 hours beyond the advertised period - 7.20am to 9.30pm! The traffic in Beijing was extre…
Our guide Frances was not very good her English was poor. She did not point out toilets and left us in the cold wh…
Nicely organized tour
First of all I was nicely surprised that a day before I was contacted by the organizers and advised the precise tim…
Best tour guide ever
Anna is very friendly!! Her english is so gooddd, Glad to meet her. She took me around the Beijing. Thanks btw!!
Excellent Xi'an tour
We contacted with Anna online, she customized the 4 days Xi'an tour for our family and helped us a lot to select th…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071