Your tour guide will meet you in the hotel , then you can discuss where you would like to visit. Please choose 3 attractions that you want to visit the most from the list below:
• Tian`anmen Square and The Forbidden City: A large city square in the center of Beijing, China and the formerly the Chinese imperial palace for the Ming Dynasty and Qing Dynasty (close on Monday)
• Jingshan Park: Green space in the heart of Beijing, once served as an imperial garden during the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties.
• Temple of Heaven: the largest building for religious worship in China
• Summer Palace: Once a summer retreat for emperors, and you can relax here or stroll around ancient pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and the famous Kunming lake.
• Old Beijing Hutongs: Hutongs are alleys formed by lines of siheyuan, traditional courtyard residences.
• Lama Temple: A series of beautiful pavilions comprise this Mongolian-Tibetan yellow-sect temple.
If you would like to do some shopping, there are various markets including:
• Silk Market
• HongQiao Pearl Market
• Panjiayuan Antique MarketIf you are interested in visiting other sites not listed above, please feel free to discuss with your guide directly or you can submit your request upon booking.