Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We specialize in small private tours focusing on airport layover tours, transit tours ,airport to great wall tours with experienced simple English-speaking driver service, which will be a best cost-effective choice for tourists with limited cherished time.
- You'll start atBeijing Capital International AirportOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atBeijing Capital International AirportBeijing Capital International Airport, ChinaDriver will meet you at the Starbucks of the arrival hall at the airport, holding you name board.See address & details
Beijing Capital International Airport, China
Returns to original departure point
- All government taxes
- A bottle of mineral water per person
- Experienced (simple) English-speaking driver
- Free Car Wifi
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Warm Clothes (in winter)
- Tips or gratuities to driver
- Admission tickets to sightseeing places (Pay in cash)
- Other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To take this tour, it requires at least 9 hours layover time between arrival & departure flights. Don't recommend this tour if your flight arrive at PEK after 10:30am. You can choose other packages or contact us for a tailor-made tour.
- The earliest start time of this trip is 06:30. If you arrive early, please take a rest at the airport. Our driver will meet and pick you up at the Starbucks at 06:30 and start the tour directly.
- No show at the airport 2.5 hours after landing off time, caused by visa problem or any other circumstances due to customers' own reasons, it will be regarded as voluntary cancellation of the trip from customer side.
- Visa Process: 1) Arrive in Beijing and get off the plane. 2) Follow signs to Baggage Claim, and keep walking until you see “China Inspection and Quarantine”. 3) Fill out a form and get the 24/144 hours visa. 4) Follow the queue, and get through immigration. 5) Follow the escalator downstairs and take train to Terminal 3. 6) Get off the train at “T3 C”, pass through the Exit “B”, there is a Starbucks to the on the left. Our guide will hold your nameboard and wait for you there.
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that the entrance fee to Mutianyu (RMB60pp=admission ticket RMB45 +shuttle bus RMB15) is not included in the package. According to the regulations, tourists must take a shuttle bus to the foot of the mountain to enter the scenic area (great wall). Usually, you need to wait in line for a shuttle bus. In order to save time for customers, we have signed a contract with Mutianyu side and opened a VIP pathway that our car can drive directly to the foot of the mountain, except for some special circumstances, such as administrative control during government activities, policy changes, etc. You just need to pay the entrance fee to the driver, and he will get the fast track tickets and take care of all for you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
I definitely recommend a trip with this company. Very quick information, patient answers to many questions(I organized the trip for a group of 12 , so I always ask many questions to be sure about every detail ) We had a great guide -young beautiful girl (I forgot the…
Date of experience: November 2019
We booked our trip 1 day before arriving to Beijin, our communication was via email with Adela, she was at al time available. She even recomended at our discreción to make some arregements on our tour bases in the time we had available. Our driver James was great, very helpfull,…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Layover Tour Beijing China
An excellent layover trip to one of the seven wonders of the world
The guide (in our case Grace) was a really fun person and knew a lot about the places we chose to visit. She also h…
The Great Wall of China with Beijing Private Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall
This is a review of my Beijing Private Layover Tour to Mutianyu The Great Wall of China. I had a 14 hour layover on…
The Great Wall!
The best way to spend your layovers, very well organized and great price. Our driver was just efficient, I will for…
Great tour - booked last minute for 7 hour layover and was super helpful answering all our questions on WhatsApp.
Great tour - highly recommended
I had a layover of 20 hours at Beijing. I decided for a layover tour including the great wall, summer palace and wa…
Service provided is nothing less than 100% Satisfactory
So we got to Beijing on Wednesday and got our layover visa stamped in our passport. We grabbed a taxi and went to t…
My excellent day with Hou
I don’t even know where to start. So I’ll first say how handsome he is, polite, professional and prompt. He spoke b…
Ming tombs and Great Wall
Great tour! Susan is very knowledgeable which makes it super interesting. Lovely service! You can tell her priority…
PERFECT LAYOVER TRIP
My best friend and I landed at 6pm at PEK went to our hotel by the airport and then booked a 7am pick up time to he…
A very Memorable Experience - Beijing Layover Tours
Beijing Layover Tours provided us a very good private driving service during our layover in Beijing on June 23rd. W…
Our Layover trip was so amazing. Adela had someone(bibber) pick us up within one hour after contacting her as soon…
Layover trip in Beijing
If you have more than 5 hours in Beijing you should definitely to make this tour. The communication with the compan…
Great wall layover trip
An amazing layover trip. Really worth it. The communication with the company was so easy since they were answering …
It was so sooooo worth it!!! We were on our way to Thailand from the USA. We had an 11 hour layover in Beijing. Doi…
Amazing greatwall tour experience
Its an awesome experience, one of the best place I ever visit, the agent and the Driver is friendly and trusted, I…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
from CA$104.50* CA$130.63
Popular: Booked by 1,611 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 180 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
How much is Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City?
Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City price starts from C$141.31. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City cancellation policy?
Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City?
Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City is hosted by Layover Tour Beijing China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Layover Tour Beijing China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Great Wall, Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City on Tripadvisor