View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Explore Hong Kong on a half-day tour that covers four major attractions and starts in the morning, leaving your afternoon free for other activities. Your tour takes you to Victoria Peak on the Peak Tramway, along with visits to Stanley Market, Aberdeen Fishing Village, and a jewelry shop. Includes pickup from centrally located hotels, and one-day bus pass for the Rickshaw hop-on hop-off bus.
You’ll have 14 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 65 minutes -See details
- 2Aberdeen Fishing VillageStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3StanleyStop: 60 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Ideal for first-time visitors and people with limited time
- One-way Peak Tram ticket provided; Aberdeen village sampan ride at own cost
- Use the provided one-day Rickshaw bus ticket to go sightseeing on your own
- Hotel pickup included from select locations in Kowloon and Hong Kong Island
B. P. International House, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong Royal Plaza Hotel 帝京酒店, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Mong Kok, Hong Kong Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or ask me to go to a departure point? Book now and see pickup time.
- Fast Pass one-way Peak Tram to the Peak
- Admission tickets (Sky Terrace 428 viewing platform)
- Aberdeen Fishing Village with optional sampan ride
- Stanley Market
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take bus ride by yourself after tour. No tour guide escorted
- Access to TSL jewellery factory accredited Quality Tourism Scheme (award by the HK Tourism Board)
- After tour, return transfer to your hotel or the departure point before 14:30.
- Service of English speaking tour guide during all transfers and sightseeing.
- Sampan ride at Aberndeen Village. HKD60/adult & HKD35/child (1-11). Please prepare cash in advance.
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Refund request caused by no show, disapproval to go to a nearest meeting place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be picked up from hotel lobby, or you will be advised to meet with your tour guide and other tourists at the nearest departure point. This tour is a seat-in-coach tour. You will buy a seat on a tour coach, share an escorted tour with other tourists. If you do not like the lengthy tour start time, please choose the option of "Private Tour Upgrade".
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary
- The Peak Tram is scheduled to undertake an upgrade project from July 1 to Dec 31, 2020. During the suspension, other means of transport will be arranged.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The standard cancellation policy is: (1) a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (2) Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 08:10 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 14:30 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from Kai Tak Cruise Terminal: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Harbour Plaza Metropolis (7 Metropolis Drive) at 8:10.
- How to join in this tour from Ocean Cruise Terminal: Please walk for 6 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel (3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui) at 8:20.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 08:10.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Good overview of Hong Kong island. Candy, our guide, was great. Only negative is the visit to the jewelry place where the sales staff are too aggressive in trying to get you to buy. Dont like to be pressured and followed around. Prefer to replace that visit with longer…
We were picked up from and returned to our hotel so this was very convenient for us. 4 in our group which was great. Joelle was very helpful and provided good information for tourists in the area - above & beyond for the tour. We had 4 destinations: The Peak, Aberdeen Fishing…
Date of experience: July 2019
2 Helpful votes
Wonderful tour and even better tour guide. Pearline with Gray Line had a wonderful personality and most informative.
1 Helpful vote
This is a good trip if you’ve never been before to HK. You are picked up and dropped off from your hotel by bus with others. Taken to Victoria peak first, it was misty for us, so not the best day, but still worth seeing. Aberdeen village next, you do have to pay extra 60HK…
1 Helpful vote
The tour was a bit of a let down as the online description is not totally accurate. Firstly, the visit to the Fishing Village was an extra charge of $HK60 not mentioned at all until we got there and were asked to pay by the guide. Then the ride on an open-top rickshaw bus to…
Date of experience: March 2019
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 573 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon
Which attractions will I visit with Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon on Tripadvisor
How much is Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon?
Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon price starts from US$49.47. Discover and book Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon on Tripadvisor
What is the Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon cancellation policy?
Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon?
Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Morning Tour - Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon on Tripadvisor