View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 14 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hong Kong Macau Ferry TerminalStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Historic Centre of MacauStop: 2 hours -See details
- 3Ruins of St. Paul'sStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte)Stop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Macao MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Old Walled CityStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7St. Dominic's ChurchStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 8The Museum Of The Holy House Of Mercy Of MacauStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 9Largo do Senado (Senado Square)Stop: 30 minutes -See details
- 10Leal Senado (Municipal Council)Stop: 10 minutes -See details
See 3 more stops
You'll end at
The Venetian Macao
s/n Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperanca, MacaoIn the late afternoon, begin exploring the Venetian Macau, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Shop at the stores in the Grand Canal Shoppes, try your luck at the gambling tables or eat at one of the many delicious restaurants during your 4 hours of free time.
See address & details
B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Prince Hotel, Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Canton Rd, 23號號 Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
The Venetian Macao, s/n Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperanca, Macao
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now. I will tell you.
- Take ferry to Macau. Meet your tour guide there. Visit Ruins of St. Paul's Church (World Heritage)
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage) and Museum of Macau
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump
- Buffet lunch at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower.
- After lunch, coach transfer to Venetian Macao. Free time in Cotai Strip. Your coach & guide leave.
- Take free hotel shuttle bus (offered by Venetian Macao) to ferry terminal at 2100.Take ferry at 2200
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place in HKG, you will receive cancellation note & refund.
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Macao Museum
- Entry/Admission - Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre
- Entry/Admission - AJ Hackett Macau Tower
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Transfer from Venetian Macau to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (You will take free hotel shuttle bus offered by Venetian Macao)
- When you arrive at Hong Kong's ferry terminal, return coach transfer to your hotel in Hong Kong
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- SkyWalk or bungee jump on Macau Tower
- Return taxi fare if you take SkyWalk or bungee jump on Macau Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancellation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. The deadline is 3pm one day prior of your Macau tour day. This is the time when all ferry tickets will be bought for Macau tour next day. After the deadline, all bookings without a pickup plan will be cancelled automatically.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. MUST be on time since the reserved round-trip ferry tickets are not changeable. There is no refund for no show or being late.
- Please inform your nationality on reservation. You are recommend to use keyword of "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" to search on Internet and check if you need a visa for Macau. Please bring along passport for immigration entry at Macau.
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration. When your tour guide pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau, they will check with the guest to ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration.
- Chinese passport holders need to have Macau Travel Permit and should apply it from Chinese Embassy before you arrive in Hong Kong. Chinese citizen from mainland China please do not book this tour because you might have problem for re-entry of Hong Kong in the same day. Due to different explanation of visiting times of your Hong Kong Travel Permit, you might be rejected to re-enter into Hong Kong,
- Museum of Macau is not included for tours on Monday.
- Ages below 21 or those wearing shorts or slippers are not allowed access to casino. No photos allowed inside museum and casino. If you do not enter into Sands Casino, you can walk around the nearby area and come back in time.
- If you want to stay on Macau Tower to take SkyWalk or bungee jump at own cost, you will give up the rest program of Venetian Macao (no partial refund). Please tell your tour guide that you will leave the group, and ask for your return ferry ticket. Please notice no land transfer will be arranged after Macau Tower if you leave the group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we…
Mal & Anne
Cebu Island, Philippines2939
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was…
Isleworth, United Kingdom181
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere,…
London, United Kingdom986
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride &…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really…
Los Angeles, California167
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his…
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom11
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071