Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You’ll have 7 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Happy Valley RacecourseStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sha Tin RacecourseStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong City Garden Hotel Hong Kong, 9 City Garden Rd, North Point, Hong Kong Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Round trip transfers between departure point and racecourse.
- VIP box with buffet to enjoy the race.
- Unlimited House wines, house beer, orange juice, standard pouring brand and soft drinks throughout the race meeting
- Welcome pack with a HK$30 betting voucher
- HKJC official racing programme
- Guided tour to the parade ring and winning post
- Betting orientation
- Discount at the Hong Kong Jockey Club's gift shop
- Service of English speaking tour guide
- If you do not offer a hotel name, you will need to go to Holiday Inn Golden Mile to take this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Happy Valley Racecourse
- Entry/Admission - Sha Tin Racecourse
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Round trip taxi fare between your hotel and departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your hotel name and address upon reservation, you will be informed the nearest pickup place
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Dress code: Smart casual (singlets, shorts and flip-flops should not be worn). Visitors entering the racing boxes should not wear blue jeans, T-shirts, tracksuits, singlets, shorts, overalls, sport shoes and flip-flops. Visitors not complying with the dress code will be refused admission to the boxes.
- Please present and bring along passport during the tour.
- Visitors are asked to refrain from using flash when taking photographs of horses at the racecourses.
- Cancellations, refund and transfer of badges are not permitted.for all confirmed booking
- Refund will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Booked a package through Greyline Tours when in HK in early June. We had been to Sha Tin on the Sunday on the train and "roughed it", so this time we went to Happy Valley night racing with the tour on Wednesday. We were picked up from our hotel and greeted by our friendly tour…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from StevenGOGOGO, Guest Relations Manager at Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour
Responded Aug. 13, 2019
We are so glad that you have enjoyed your holiday in Hong Kong. Thank you.
Booked through Gray Line Tours on Trip Advisor. Aus 282 / Hg 1556 / pp. The adage you get what you pay for is not always so. The Hong Kong Jockey Club VIP Box level 6/F Pavilion Stand was expensive compared to other entry fees. Buffet (mostly seafood) was included. I have a…
Date of experience: April 2019
A great night at happy valley well worth the money even if your not a race goers you will enjoy the total experaince
1 Helpful vote
We were picked up from our hotel and taken to Happy Valley, where the racing stats at 7.15pm. There were 3 other couples on our trip and we shared a round table which made conversation easy. We had a great view of the racing and had an excellent buffet meal. Drinks were…
Date of experience: February 2019
1 Helpful vote
Picked up from Holiday inn as pre arranged time then taking by bus to Happy valley course, met a few couples from Australia who were great fun at our table , food was excellent with all the sea food on offer and the drinks kept coming, I had some luck in winning race 5 and 6 so…
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 8,148 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,490 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour
How much is Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour?
Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour price starts from C$267.84. Discover and book Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour cancellation policy?
Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour?
Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour on Tripadvisor