Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All ticket sales are final, there will be no exchange or refund; so please make sure that you check carefully your schedule and routes before you purchase the tickets;
- Before boarding the bus, passengers need to present valid bus tickets and passport/visa or other required travel documents; failure to do so will result in denial of boarding and no refund will be issued;
- Children three years or older (or height above 95 cm) need to buy tickets; a child under 3 years old and below 95cm could ride the bus for free, as long as the child is accompanied by an adult passenger and sits on the lap of the adult; if more than one such child (under 3 years old and below 95cm in height) are accompanied by the same adult, only one child is free of charge and the others need to buy tickets;
- Each passenger can bring one luggage for free (maximum dimension 30in x 20in x 13in, maximum weight 44pounds);
- In case of abnormal situation (including but not limited to heavy rain, storm, or any other situation that is beyond the bus company’s control), the bus company has the right to change or cancel the bus schedule without notice; In case of cancellation, passengers have seven days to contact the customer service of bus company to request refund or change;
- If you have any plan following the bus ride, please reserve enough time and make sure your plan will not be affected; if the bus is delayed or cancelled due to any situation that is beyond the bus company’s control, the bus company will not be responsible for your missing flights or other important business.
- Bus Company has the right to deny a particular passenger’s boarding for safety reasons; if the passenger has serious illness that makes him/her not suitable for bus ride, the bus company has the right to deny passenger boarding;
- Animals, pets, food with strong smell, hazardous items, and items not allowed by custom are not allowed in the bus;
- Passengers need to ensure the safety of their belongings, include luggage, documents, and valuables; the bus company will not be responsible for passengers’ loss caused by self-ignorance; if passengers’ luggage gets damaged or lost due to bus company employees’ mistake, the bus company will compensate a maximum of HK$300 for each incident;
- Passengers need to following the rules on the bus; passengers cannot disturb driver, conductor, or any other passengers in any ways; No smoking, eating, or drinking in the bus; no painting or damage on any part of the bus;
- Other than the liability provided by the bus company’s insurance company, we as the tickets vendor will not be responsible for any accident, loss, damage, etc.
- The shuttle bus service is provided by a third-party company (the bus company), under the rules/regulations of the company. We are not legally responsible for any loss, damage, injury, incident, delay, change, and any other inconvenience, under any condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Traveling from our hotel in Macau to Hong Kong Airport with a large suit case and two hand luggage’s on the new HKZM bus is easy. It cost $65HKD each and the bus ride takes around 40 minutes. You can pay at the terminal, no need to prebook or pay fur suitcases and the staff were…
Date of experience: June 2019
On arrival at HKIA, you can take B6 shuttle to HZM terminal for a shuttle ride to either Zhuhai and Macau. Cost is 65 HKD and 33 for seniors. Ride is about 45 mins. Frequency is about every 10-15 mins!!
Date of experience: June 2019
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The BEST way to see Shanghai in every direction!
Haiku With You in Shanghai Cool breeze, Summer morn. Weeping Willows river crossed No tears follow me. Dancing Dr…
Hiking up the Peak
In late November, I hiked through Pok Fu Lam country park upto Victoria Peak. It was a nice quiet walk. I recomm…
Big, interesting Panda Park close to the center
We enjoyed old people discount to visit the big Panda Park close to downtown. First we visited the adults, but they…
Beautiful Place to relax
Go to the peak again within 2 months, more restaurants were opened since my last visit. Basically good place for ha…
A good place to relax
Easy access to get there.. a cheap bus ride. And a trek up the peak is ok, cool breeze, easy hike, good view! suns…
Lifetime Experience only found in China
China did a remarkable job regulating visitors during National Holiday week, so that despite the many visitors, I c…
It's all about the view
We were on a tour, so did not have to take the tram (or ding-ding) to the summit. At the moment, whilst the shoppi…
Nice place! Bit crowded though.
Tickets worked great. Crowded place with incredible views of palaces around a lake. Nice to take small ferries over…
Awesome history and architecture- must see in Beijing - need a full day to appreciate fully. Very hot in summer and…
They don’t send you the right tickets!
When I booked the tickets, there was nothing that said “these aren’t your real tickets” in the confirmation I got f…
cheap and fast
clean fast trains make a great trip to and from Kowloon. Able to book luggage at Lowloon for departure
Amazing view and 2nd highest building in the world
Great view, fun elevator ride of 18m/s to get up and 10m/s going down. Can see the massive number of skyscrapers a…
I have very tight schedule, and plan to visit the Forbidden city. I don't want to waste any time to buy ticket in l…
Fantastic service, will use them again!
I used IFunTour to buy two trains tickets, one is Nanjing to Shanghai, the other one is Shanghai to Beijing. At the…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071