Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atSham Shui PoSham Shui Po, Hong KongOutside of sham shui po MTR exit A2.See address & details
- 1Sham Shui PoStop: 30 minutesWe will create an informative and fun guided walk in one of the most vibrant local markets in Kowloon, Hong Kong. We will show you street of shops selling fabric, beads, trim, buttons, leather, wool, pearls and tools – pretty much anything you need if you want to start making your unique outfits and fashion accessories. It’s a heaven for fashion designers, craftspeople, DIY fanatics and fashionistas. It can feel slightly intimidating on the first arrival, but I'd be delighted to show you how I turn these parts into a fashion item :)Read more
- You'll end at201 Tai Nan St201 Tai Nan St, Sham Shui Po, Hong KongSee address & details
Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
201 Tai Nan St, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Exploring Sham Shui Po with Hayley was such a stroll, she's so passionate about sharing her knowledge about the secret spots around the area. She takes a friendly approach to the tour which is great, she really makes you feel comfortable and is patient especially when you find…
1 Helpful vote
Great tour to the market _ I had both, the fun of a tourist discovering and the excitement of a professional sourcing
Besides the already amazing variety of textiles and fashion materials that Sham Shui Po offers, I found excellent the selection of streets and stores that Hayley proposes. I totally enjoyed the local experience, even listening to her interacting with the store's assistants when…
Date of experience: March 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from hayleylyla, Owner at Learn Fashion Sourcing in Sham Shui Po
Responded Feb. 23, 2019
You're welcome, Ana! You were a tremendous guest and it was a pleasure to host you.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Experiences HK
Definitely a must do in Hong Kong. Interesting places and interesting tastes... Hayley did everything she could for…
Best Cocktail Tour!
Hayley was absolutely amazing, she took me and my boyfriend on an amazing tour to these hidden bars that we would h…
Perfect Sunday getaway
This hike is perfect to escape from the city. Amazing landscape, paradise beaches, and great local experience. Hay…
Hayley is the best experience guide i have ever had. Besides showing me all the insider places in Hong Kong, I made…
Hayley thank you so much for providing such an amazing experience; you helped us see Hong Kong drinking culture thr…
We had a great time and this is an awesome way to see Hong Kong night life! Hayley is a great host and an expert on…
Awesome locations and a superb host!
Hayley was a superb host! She showed us some super cool locations that were definitely hidden and hard to find. She…
Very insightful experience
As a newbie to hosting travel experience, I find this experience useful as Hayley helped me to identity areas that …
BEST way to explore HK’s hidden Speakeasies!!!
This was our favorite thing on our trip to Hong Kong last month. We had a blast a Hayley helped us discover so mang…
HK’s hidden bars and speakeasies
This is a great experience and I would highly recommended if you want to discover Hong Kong’s coolest bars. The bar…
Very enjoyable experience, everyone MUST go!
Hayley is no doubt an experienced photographer/designer/creative who knows what she is doing. If you are thinking o…
A great walk in a great city
This experience is a great introduction to some very unique venues in Hong Kong. Hayley is deeply familiar with the…
Best Food Tour Ever in Hong Kong!!!!!
Omg Hayley took me to all the yummy cafes/resturaunts from Milk tea, to fish balls to Egg tarts and much more!! I w…
Hayley! Would like to thank u for an amazing experience u gave me in Saikun! That was a really nice and memorable d…
Old Hong Kong Food Tasting
Hayley’s tour is a must do!! We tried so many delicious local foods and dishes. I was stuffed at the end and loved …
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 516 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 573 travellers!