What's the best way to spend an evening in Hong Kong? Join our 4-hour Seafood hotpot experience which includes 11-course seafood steam hotpot dinner on a luxury yacht. Enjoy the scrumptious, tasty dinner cruise on Hong Kong’s iconic Victoria Harbour and the beauty of this splendid city at night, unlimited complimentary wine and soft drinks also prepared to provide you with the most incredible experience.
Tour is limited to 8 people and our sea chamberlain will help you to arrange a personalized experience for you.
19:00 Pick up at Public pier
19:00 – 20:00 Cruising around Victoria Harbour, Enjoy wonderful night view
20:00 – 20:10 Watching “Symphony of Lights” show
20:20 Enjoy the seafood dinner on board at Causeway Bay Shelter
23:00 Pick off at Public Pier
• Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
• Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower, Salisbury Road, Waterfront Promenade, Hong Kong China
• Hong Kong Avenue of Comic Stars, Kowloon Park, No.22 Austin Road, Hong Kong China
• Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Dr., Wanchai, Hong Kong China
• Hong Kong Observation Wheel, 33 Man Kwong St Outside Central Pier No. 9, Hong Kong China
• Causeway Bay Typhoon Shelter, Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong China
• Golden Bauhinia Square, Beside Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, Wan Chai Beside Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong China