View all photos (14)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Tibet travel permit and other necessary permits
- Transportation by comfortable van or minibus with experienced local driver (gasoline is included)
- English-speaking Tibetan guide
- 3-night accommodations at a 4-star or 3-star hotel (Option)
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- Meals as per itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
- Pickup and drop-off from the airport or the train station
- Drinking water provided during the trip
- Entrance fee of tourist sites
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Single-supplement if you are a single traveler (when there is no another traveller to share twin room with you)
- All lunches and dinners
- Tips to driver and tour guide
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Please Notice: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa need be arranged by tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- You will be given your contact information on your confirmation voucher which you will receive after your booking, so that you can send your passport and Chinese visa to tour supplier.
- A valid passport and China L Visa used to apply for Tibet Permit are required on the traveling period
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Tibet Vista
A visit to Tibet
Well what can I say... this is such a beautiful place to visit - definitely recommend it to everyone! Every…
Had the best Tibet experience! Nothing disappointed me, the place, the people and culture all fascinating! Our…
Buenos Aires, Argentina10
Tibet is, above all, a dream land. That said, we got caught in the Tibet closing due to epidemics, which didn't…
very good experience
it was very good experience. tour guide Jigme was very kind, caring and good explain for each sites.
Amazing and Challenging Trip to Tibet & Mt. Qomolangma with Guide Tsedon
We've always been curious with how epic it would be to visit Tibet and also the majestic Mountain Everest which we…
ONE OF THE BEST (AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGING) TRIPS OF MY LIFE!
First of all, thank you to Chloe the travel agent whom assisted us from the beginning and was always so quick…
Amazing trip to Tibet + Everest ❤️
Our experience travelling to Lhasa and Everest was amazing thanks to our guide Kunchok and driver Tashi. Very…
Trip of a lifetime
What an experience! Delightful people and knowledgeable guides to give us a full and interesting insight to this…
Sao Paulo, SP1917
Amazing experience with great organization
Great experience with Tibet Vista and our guide, Tenzin. I did the 7 day overland from Lash to Katmandu. Tibet…
Amazing Tibet Experience with Guide Tenwong
My wife and I just completed a 7 day Lhasa to Everest Base Camp tour with Tibet Vista. Although the experience…
- Lhasa, Potala Palace, and 5 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071