Feel the unpolluted breeze of the mountain and see the untouched villages of Bali, the Paradise Island.
The tour starts with a pick-up at your Hotel in an air-conditioned van, then a drive to Putung Village starting point, an open site overlooking the fantastic Indian Ocean and southern coast of Bali.
After having breakfast, start your 3-hour journey through the real countryside by bike, where you can see and feel the friendliness of the native local Balinese. This is a great chance to have direct interaction with people in the villages and take wonderful photographs along the way.
During the bike tour you will visit :
• A traditional daily local market with their cow market and more. Witness how they do bargaining with each other.
• Go on short walk into rice paddies and experience, first hand, what it is like to grow the crop. Get an in-depth explanation on farming, crop rotation and irrigation systems (Subak System).
• A stop at one of the many village temple, where you will given detail information about the Balinese culture and lifestyle.
• A Balinese compound is one the most popular components of the tour. You'll be guided through everything from the how’s and why’s of daily offering to the amazing relationship between Balinese architecture and its spiritual practice.
• At the end of your bike tour, you will enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on the beach at a local restaurant, where you can go swimming or snorkeling while you wait for the food to be ready.
• You'll be driven back to your hotel, and you can stop in some other tourist attractions along the way.
• This trip is an unforgettable full-day tour and a once in a lifetime experience.