Bali Tour- Ubud and Kintamani volcano Your expert driver will pick you up at 8.30am from your hotel lobby or from the port and take you to visit :
• Balinese traditional Dance (Barong and Keris dance) Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali.
• Art village, Visiting some art village along the way ( i.e Celuk village for fine silver jewelry or Batubulan village for batik village or Mas Village for fine wood carving or Batuan village for painting, but it depends on your own interest, totally no pressure.
• Tirta Empul temple, most known as a Holy Spring Temple, the Balinese worshippers has been come to this temple for having the holy water to purified the body from Bad luck, local people believe if the water in this temple has power to clean body from negative things.
• Coffee plantation, to see various tropical plantations such as robusta coffee, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional way, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river and valley. They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc.
• Kintamani, for see the magnificent view of Active mount Batur and Lake batur view. After finish admire the beauty of volcano view then will having lunch in Kintamani with view volcano of mount batur and lake batur from the restaurant
• Tegallalang rice terrace, designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation.
• Monkey forest in Ubud, to explore the beauty of ubud monkey forest by dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali.
• Back to your hotel / port located in Kuta, Seminyak, Nusadua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur and Ubud