View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In the morning, get picked up from your hotel for a private tour. Visit the National Museum (closed on Monday). The collection of this museum covers all Indonesia’s territory and almost all of its history. Heading to Jalan Surabaya where upon arrival walking along this straight road that famous for its antique stalls from the wood sculpture, puppet, mask, porcelain, and metal ornament, antique lighting to modern goods like hand bag to golf stuff. Afterward, transfer to Dapur Babah Elite restaurant for lunch. Discover the oldest Buddhist temple in Jakarta: Vihara Darma Bakti that was built by a Chinese captain Oei Tjhie in 1755 to replace a previously demolished Buddhist temple that dated back to 1650. Then continue to see another religious landmark, the Santa Maria de Fatima Catholic Church with a very strong Chinese influence with red doors and Chinese style roofs.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1National MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Market Jl. SurabayaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dapur Babah Elite & Tao BarStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dharma Bhakti TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Church of Santa Maria de FatimaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Jakarta City (Central, North, South, West, East)
- English-speaking guide (other language is subject to surcharge and availability
- Entrance, parking and toll fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Market Jl. Surabaya
- Entry/Admission - Dapur Babah Elite & Tao Bar
- Entry/Admission - Dharma Bhakti Temple
- Entry/Admission - Church of Santa Maria de Fatima
- Lunch or food, drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise the hotel address and telephone number
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Smailing Tour DMC
Perfect Service with a large car. Professinonal driver. Napkin and Water service. On time arrival and on time dr…
Prompt arrival and pleasant driver. One request would be to offer free wifi. Otherwise a great service.
A reliable driver with a car for hire at bandung Indonesia.
I and my family members booked a driver with car for our tour, airport pick up and shopping.Onedriver named Asep Du…
Lovely city with good food
Its a lovely city with many food options and a rich history. Recommend borobudur and peramban temple tour and we…
Gusman is perfect guide
The temples were all lovely but the best part of the trip was Risky, the perfect driver, and Gusman, the perfect gu…
Brilliant and informative
Very helpful guide who gave lots of information. The driver was also the best we have had on this trip so far. Love…
Rice Fields & Waterfall
Absolutely loved the rice feilds,definitely a must when traveling to Bali,i also heard you can go on quad bike tour…
Couldn't get any worse
First, I booked for the Jan 13 12:00 PM time. I contacted the "Smailing Tour DMC" beforehand and they stated that…
First of all: the stables are great, the horses are well treated, the stuff at the stables is so nice! BUT: you sho…
We did a 2 day tour with the most famous parts in Bali. The van was clean and confortable and always on time. Our t…
What an experience!!!
It was an absolutely amazing experience making one and only jewelry!! The jewelers at Chez Monique were very friend…
Dont believe it was worth the $$
We didnt visit Temple, we did visit 2 Batik artist shops 1 was closed and the other was closing. Most of the fresh …
Very nice Stable
Horses are well behaved, and riding in the rice fields was very nice. The Staff was very friendly too. I booked onl…
Avoid this one
It pains me to give a one star review because I know it will come down on our tour guide. Unfortunately, the tour w…
Nice scenery with kind and friendly soft spoken locals. Served visitors with own produce tea. A must visit when you…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071