View all photos (55)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park on a full-day tour that includes an underground river cruise and lunch, with the option to add an exciting caving and ziplining experience. Including door-to-door transport from hotels in downtown Puerto Princesa, this underground river tour takes the hassle out of exploring a fascinating landscape of caves, forests, and sea coast.
- See native wildlife on an underground river day trip from Puerto Princesa
- Choose between shared and private tours
- Includes lunch and hotel transfers
- Try caving and ziplining with an optional upgrade
What to Expect
From your hotel in downtown Puerto Princesa you’ll be transported to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, pausing for views of Ulugan Bay along the way. After arriving at Sabang Wharf, continue to the mouth of the cave by boat, watching for the monitor lizards, monkeys, snakes, and other wildlife that thrive within the protected national park. Then you’ll enter the underground river on a paddle boat, traveling into a shadowy passageway with rock formations on every side. After you re-emerge into the sunshine, visit a Sabang restaurant for an included lunch of Filipino cuisine, served just outside the national park. If you’ve booked the spelunking and ziplining option, you’ll spend the afternoon climbing, scrambling, and soaring through the air before returning to your Puerto Princesa hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within 15 kilometers of the airport
- Buffet lunch
- Processing of park permits and fees
- Professional guide and driver
- Transport by air-conditioned tourist van
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Environmental Fee (about USD 3)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise ship guests booking the shared tour option will be rejected. Please book the private tour option as your timing requires special handling.
- Child rate applies when accompanied by at least 1 adult
- On Private Tours, adult rate applies to children as well
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- An $80 transfer surcharge may apply if your hotel is located outside 15 kilometers from the airport.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A fascinating experience going around this place. A very well organised trained people to add full amusement to ones visit.
Date of experience: November 2019
Puerto Princesa Underground River is definitely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I really suggest to visit the nature's wonder beneath the mountain rocks. You'll be astonished by God's creation once you've come out of the cave.
Date of experience: December 2019
trip was amazing such beauty and a great effort to keep it pristine Small wait but nothing compared to wait for rides at some theme parks
Date of experience: January 2020
very good experience I can recommend to family and friend the underground river was amazing experience.
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Due to SEVERAL CRUISES having docked that day, we had to wait for several hours outside on the dock for our turn. It was a horrible mess. The people there are clearly working hard, but there are not enough resources and organization to help them manage large crowds. We were…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Corazon Travel and Tours
Water Shoes Required
The stops are very scenic but tend to be crowded even with the regulations on the number of passes that are handed …
Impresssive customer service in a pandemic
We booked three tours with Corazon Travel and Tours with the intention of travelling to Palawan in early May. Unfo…
I enjoy the biking and the dinner here. The place is so clean, the air is fresh and the place is safe to roam aroun…
Do not book online
Very good value for money if you book with a local agency. We booked through Viator and paid 2.5 times the price fo…
Organized custom private tour for us
Organized extended private tour to underground river with other activities on the same day. So we were able to visi…
The Maniloc, Hidden Lagoon & etc.
Boat trip to the hidden lagoon was excellent and the guide provided first class guidance. The tour guide, namely C…
MASS TOURISMUS AT ITS MAXIMUM
This Tour was the worst thing I have done in my hole 3 week Philippine holiday! Nice Beaches for 1.200 Php is what’…
A good time
We went on this firefly watching your, I thought it would be a coach ride but no, a trip to the promenade then a bo…
Well worth it
Must do tour if you are in Palawan. I booked through Trip Advisor without any dramas. The tour guide picked us up o…
El Nido tour vs. coron tour
As a lucky one who got a Cebu Pacific promo fare of course I choose the one who frequented by the tourist.ichpose P…
Great tour team, fantastic group I was with lasting friends. Beautiful islands and beaches. Will need to swim from …
This was one of the best tours we did in Palawan. You are taken to the caves from the mainland by a boat. Make sure…
Excellent city tour with a brilliant guide
If you read this Ms Weng - we loved you! Everything went smoothly and at a good pace, we especially loved the croco…
Good tour, poor communication with the operator
The tour was very efficient and everything took place in less than 3 hours: pick up from hotel. transfer to Baywalk…
Such a tiresome tour ..for nothing
Just want to give an advice or tips for the future guest who plan to visit Palawan PP and plan a tour in El Nido d…
- Puerto Princesa Underground River, Sabang Beach, and 1 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 328 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City
What time does Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City start?
Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City on Tripadvisor
How much is Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City?
Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City price starts from US$42.98. Discover and book Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City on Tripadvisor
What is the Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City cancellation policy?
Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City?
Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City is hosted by Corazon Travel and Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Corazon Travel and Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City on Tripadvisor