View all photos (17)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Gardens by the Bay is one of Singapore’s most popular outdoor attractions, a nature park that is home to colorful pavilions, surreal Super Trees, and indoor waterfalls. This ticket takes care of admission to the gardens and transportation from your hotel. Instead of wasting time waiting in line and stressing about getting to the park, make the most of your visit by focusing on the attractions. Plus, the ticket covers entrance fees to the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Gardens by the BayStop: 3 hours - Admission includedFeaturing more than 1 million plants from more than 5,000 species, Gardens by the Bay is a must-see destination filled with wonders from around the world. Marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall and stroll above the jungle canopy via aerial walkways at Cloud Forest. Replicating the cool and dry Mediterranean climate, Flower Dome showcases exotic plants from 5 continents in 9 different gardens.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Admission to one of Singapore’s most popular outdoor attractions
- Don’t stress about transportation from your hotel; it's included
- Save time spent waiting in line to buy an admission ticket
- Includes admission to the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome conservatories
What to Expect
After pickup from your Singapore hotel, a driver takes you straight to Gardens by the Bay. Arrive to explore the park on foot. See the futuristic Super Trees, standing 16 colorful stories high. Move to the Cloud Forest conservatory, home to one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls. See the Flower Dome conservatory, with its ever-changing display of Mediterranean plants in one of the world’s largest glass greenhouses. Walk along pavilions, past palm trees, and check out Dragonfly and Kingfisher lakes. Visit more attractions dedicated to Singapore history and culture, like the Indian, Chinese, Malay, and Colonial Gardens. Continue your visit at your own pace and finish when you wish.
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Gardens by the Bay
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operation hours of the conservatories are between 9am and 9pm, daily; last admission is at 8:30pm
- Admission ticket includes entry to both conservatories, the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest
- Ticket valid for a one-time entry
- Your Viator voucher is not an admission ticket. Passengers must exchange their vouchers for admission tickets from their driver upon pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Don’t bother this is no different to a taxi only slower. Picked us up at motel then dropped of with hundreds of other people and a central point. Eventually got directed to another bus then sat there for 20mins without moving. We then got dropped off at gardens with no…
Did to miscommunication we never received an email re pick up this visit did not happen We went to Gardens by the Bay they would not honour the voucher we had and Tour East Singapore refused to email or fax our original tickets we were told we could pick them up from their…
Date of experience: December 2019
I did a reservation few days ago for tomorrow but suddenly today afternoon received a email saying my booking is cancelled. What is the reason & is it in the cancellation policy? Thanks.
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from Lena L, Manager at Admission Ticket to Gardens by the Bay in Singapore with Transport
Responded Apr. 16, 2019
Dear Sir, Please refer to your agent for the cancellation policy Thank you
A truly wonderful experience. You could easily spent the whole holiday here and not be bored. Lots to do and see. Ques can be big and long during peak times. Big variety of foods on offer around the gardens.
Date of experience: April 2018
About the operator
By: Tour East Singapore
Charleston, South Carolina396
Really fun tour!
We loved this tour! We were picked up at our hotel and headed to Chinatown. We had some time to walk around/shop…
The Baking Loft Singapore
During our stopover in Singapore we wanted to learn some local cooking skills, we had a great experience with this…
We were picked up from our hotel and taken to another hotel to wait for a pick up. We boarded a larger coach an it…
Gold Coast, Australia52
Breakfast with Orangutans! Kids loved it.
Good transfers, breakfast is buffet and good. You have to line up to stand in front of the Orangutans. In the past…
Present evening was taken to a few places of interest would have liked more time for shopping things were rushed …
Breakfast with the Orangutans.
My family and i had been told about this attraction by friends . We had an awesome morning at the zoo . We stayed…
We wondered what you could see at night that would be interesting so we were very surprised by the entire…
Nigel was our tour guide & he was fantastic!! Excellent knowledge & very approachable! Timetable was perfect - …
Wonderful way to spend special event
We booked this online prior to visiting Singapore. Booked as it was a special event for us , our 30th Wedding…
Jae Young J10
Van driver was very rude. Not safe.
Van driver who pick up my family was very rude guy. (Jan 25, 2020 from Conrad Hotel) His words, attitude, drive…
- Duration: 1–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071