We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Chinatown, SingaporeLocoMole app will guide you to the different points of interest using the in-app navigation features. Set off from any point of interest along the tour as you wish and explore at your convenience! Free public wifi in shopping centres or MRT stations is readily available in Singapore for you to download the tour. For best performance, we recommend that you have access to mobile data.
See address & details
Stop: 3 hours - Admission excluded
HOTSPOTS YOU'LL VISIT
1.Mid-Autumn Festival Mural
- Take amazing pictures at Yip Yew Chong’s mural capturing Mid-Autumn Festival celebration underway in old Singapore!
2.Letter Writer Mural
- Learn about the importance of letter writers in a mural where it helps our migrant forefathers write letters to their loved ones back in China!
- Explore Garden Bridge boasting a mini garden and overlooks some interesting landmarks
- Start your journey with a taste of Chinatown! Shopping, hangout and food galore; these buildings offer them all!
5.Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Unravel the layered and humbling history of Chinatown in this experiential gallery- a don’t miss for newcomers!
6.Sri Mariamman Temple
- Find out about Singapore’s oldest Hindu temple, open to the public and houses many deities within!
- From souvenir shopping to food: Smith Street has it all!
8.Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Explore The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, both a museum and a temple: and it is open to public for viewing and prayer!
9.Chinatown Visitor Centre (Banda Street)
- Check out Banda Street once carried a seedy reputation, but is now a place popular with tourists!
You'll return to the starting point
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/30/2019 - 3/31/2020Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:30 AM
4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Returns to original departure point
Entry/Admission - Chinatown
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
George Town, Malaysia
We went with small kids whom are 3 and 5 years old. We were travelling around with the aid of MRTs and truly to…
3Day Pass and Singapore is Yours
Chinatown, Universal Studios, Little India are all easy to get to on the MRT. A map, a COMPASS!!!, and an…
rating for locomole
The app is very good and suitable for travelers that do not have a plan when visiting Singapore. Many activities…
Engaging Interactive Art Walk
This is an interesting art walk that combines technology and cultural heritage. Through the artistic works of a…
Why did we pay?
I googled things to do in Singapore and this popped up. Good idea I think so I pay. Imagine my surprise when I…
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Very helpful for backpacking tourism
I use this app when travelling to Singapore. At the beginning, I don't know where to visit, this app helps me to…
Useful features for the app
We had a great time using LocoMole and the features were informative yet engaging! It was very useful for us to…
Comprehensive and Interesting
We followed the trail and were surprised to discover new things that we were not aware about as locals. The app…
A cool app for travelers
I was recommended this app for its story telling approach to get around various places of interest in Singapore.…