HOTSPOTS YOU'LL VISIT
Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple
- Visit The Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple to learn about recognisable hindu gods!
Katong Laksa Stalls
- Taste the best “Katong Laksa” in Singapore, originated from this district
Rumah Kim Choo
- Try out their famous traditional rice dumplings, a shophouse that doubles up as a boutique gallery housing a variety of Peranakan items.
Joo Chiat Road
- The area around Joo Chiat Road is Singapore’s first Heritage Town. Walk down this historic road for a look into
Conserved Terrace Houses
- This street of cheery pastel-hued terrace houses are carefully conserved for its heritage value! Do check it out!
Church of the Holy Family
- The Church of the Holy Family, also nicknamed “Katong Church”, has one of the largest parish populations in the archdiocese!
Chin Mee Chin Confectionery
- Step into a coffee shop untouched by time, the Chin Mee Chin Confectionary, known for its old school charm and authenticity!
Katong Antique House
- Check out a fully-restored bona fide Peranakan home that has an extensive collection of antiques and heirlooms on display!
Kuo Chuan Avenue
- Once owned by prominent philanthropist Lee Kong Chian, these old colonial-style houses are now private residences.
Houses along Koon Seng Road
- A street popular for its two rows of beautiful houses, painted in pastels and decorated with distinctive Peranakan tiles. Capture your amazing OOTD there!
- Capture the neighbourhood mosque with a rustic feel!
- Explore the Private Peranakan Museum with your camera!
Kway Guan Huat Joo Chiat Original Popiah & Kueh Pie Tie
- Get your taste buds going at the Heritage hawker food stall!