View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ski Portillo ChileStop: 6 hours - Admission includedYou are picked up at your hotel first thing in the morning as we make our way through the valley of Santiago, towards the majestic Andes Mountains. As we approach the Andes we’ll see the Chacabuco Memorial, the site where one of the most decisive battles for Chile’s independence was fought, Mount Aconcagua’s peak, which is the highest mountain in the Southern and Western Hemispheres, small mountain villages, mining camps, glaciers, the site of the old trans-Andean railroad, and a local fish farm that dates back to 1905. Before arriving to Portillo we will stop at San Esteban vineyard, where you will taste some of their best wine. Once in Portillo, we’ll have lunch with a breathtaking view of the Inca Lagoon before heading back to Santiago. Important information Points of departure 1. Las Condes 2. Providencia 3. Vitacura 4. Santiago 5. Recoleta 6. Estación Central 7. Airport Traveler pick-up is offered Time of departure Between 07:30 am and 08:30 am. The exact pick-up time will be provided by e-mail 16 hours prior to the beginning of the tour. If you don’t have access to your e-mail you can use Whatsapp or call us at +56 999 516 940. Duration of tour 10h Return details You are dropped off back where you were first picked up. Inclusions · Hotel pick-up and drop-off Exclusions · Lunch · Gratuities · Ski rentals Additional information · Confirmation will be received at time of booking. · This tour is based on a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund otherwise. · This tour is based on a maximum of 12 people. Cancellation policy For a full refund, please cancel at least 24h in advance, prior to the beginning of the tour.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Ski Portillo Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Can't contact the company.
Scheduled a Santiago tour, but the form didn't have a place to identify where to be picked up. Spent 2 weeks…
Carolina, Puerto Rico170155
Booked this tour as transfer to the San Antonio Port. We were the only ones that day. Became a private tour. They…
New York City, New York68
A great way to experience Chilean wines
Everything about this tour was perfect. From the confirmation of pickup location to the tour itinerary to the…
Private Coastal Tour with Sebastian
We highly recommend the Wetravelchile Central Coastal tour. This day tout brought us off the beaten path taking…
Galloway, New Jersey10
Worth every cent!
As a devotee of Neruda, I had to take this trip--and I'm thrilled that I did! Because of the ongoing protests…
Vanessa Cecilia D
Excellent time tasting Chilean wines!
We had an excellent time tasting Chilean wines in beautiful vineyards, located in the valley of Casablanca, and we…
Raleigh, North Carolina10
Fun, friendly, well-educated tour guide!
Sebastian is a really fun tour guide that engages his group, makes sure you’re all having fun, and also teaches…
We had a wonderful day trip to Valparaiso and Vina Del Mar. Our tour guide Sebastian provided with us so much…
Saint Albans, West Virginia30
I had an awesome time on this trip. I learned a lot about the history of Chile, and I really enjoyed the stops we…
Quebec City, Canada50
Excellent tour! very well explained, pick up on time, good transportation. Recommended without hesitation!
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071