Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso
By Top Private Tours (Santiago, Chile)
Join this 5-hour tour and taste some delicious wine! The tour will start with a hotel or port pick up in Valparaíso and head towards the Casablanca Valley. Visit two wineries, enjoy wine tasting, admire gardens, vineyards and the highest quality wines.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private round trip transfer
- Wine Tour (not private)
- Wine tasting (not private)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Emiliana Organic Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Viña Casas del Bosque
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Valparaiso Cruise terminal, Valparaíso, Chile
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5640P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- A note from Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso
What you can expect during your visit
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso?
- Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso price starts from C$321.70. Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso cancellation policy?
- Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso?
- Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso is hosted by Top Private Tours (Santiago, Chile). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Private Tours (Santiago, Chile) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5640P30
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Casablanca ValleyStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Emiliana Organic VineyardsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Vina Casas del BosqueStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The best experience tour in Santiago Chile !! I really reccomend it!! Excellent treat of the tour guidance!
Amazing stay in Santiago!! Wonderful tour and great hotel. Special thanks to my Tourguide. Fantastic experience!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Beautiful tasting rooms high against the hills overlooking the vineyards and very knowledgeable guide and sommelier. Tasted one white and two reds, and of course, bought!
Written May 5, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.