Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
This tour summarizes the history of both cities since the time of the original peoples, the Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Croatian heritage and is accompanied by illustrations, photographs and videos of ancient places to understand this charming coastal cities with harbor and beach with heritage areas declared by UNESCO.
- You'll start atBlanco 698Blanco 698, Valparaíso, ChileEntrance of the Monument in the Sotomayor Square. The guide has a badge with the company logo and his name.See address & details
- 1Puerto de ValparaisoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Plaza SotomayorStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Armada de Chile/Comandancia En Jefe/1 Z Ona NavalStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 4Ascensor El PeralStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Cerro AlegreStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 6Palacio BaburizzaStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 7Casa CruceroStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Pasaje Gálvez Arte Callejero ValparaísoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Paseo GervasoniStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10Ascensor ConcepcionStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 19 more stops
Blanco 698, Valparaíso, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Value of the entrance to the elevators (funicular)
- Transportation Valparaíso-Viña del Mar-Valparaíso (Via Uber-Didi, Metro or private transport)
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor El Peral
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor Reina Victoria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Use of masks
- Application of Alcohol-gel for hands when starting the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Alex was a great guide and was so informative and knowledgeable. He also had great energy so it was a pleasure to walk around the beautiful city of Valparaíso with him. I highly recommend to do this tour!
Date of experience: December 2020
Alex did an excellent job from the time I confirmed the booking, sent me timely updates on where to meet him and met us exactly on time. He had a good grasp of history and even had old photographs to support the narrative. He was friendly and knew the streets in and out. The…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Still Travelling
Great and informative tour of Valparaíso
Tour date: Dec 12, 2020. Our tour with Alex, an enthusiastic Cuban native that speaks English well and has a great…
PhD. Alexander Lopez Neira, the guide, he was able to shared his in-depth knowledge of Valpairiso, and Chilean life…
Simply amazing!!! Alex is a great, knowledgeable guy who definately knows how to get your attention! All, and i mea…
Wonderful insight into Valparaiso
Alex did a wonderful job. We enjoyed every minute of the tour He went the extra mile and collected us from the bus …
Valparaíso city tour
Alex was an enthousiastic guide! Highly recommendable to get an brief overview of the main points of intrest of Val…
Educated guide, safe tour!
Alex is a nice and educated guide, we had a great time and received a lot of cool information. Despite the riots wh…
Very interesting and knowledgeable
Alex's tour of Valparaiso is highly recommended. He is highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about sharing his love…
Valparaiso free walking tour
Just want to highly recommend Alexander Lopez for a wonderfully informative walking tour of Valparaiso and he also …
Alex was a fantastic tour guide!
My partner and I booked this free tour with Alex and it exceeded our expectations greatly. He was super informative…
Fantastic tour of Valparaíso!
Alex led us on a 2.5 hour tour of Valparaíso and provided very insightful and detailed knowledge of the city, peopl…
Interesting and personal tour
Alex gave a great tour. He was very knowledgeable about the city and provided great context to the streets and buil…
I really enjoyed the tour. Alexander is amazing guide who loves his work and knows a lot of interesting things abou…
Had a great free tour (for a tip) in Valpariaso. Also sended after the trip an email with information and picrures!…
Walking tour of Valparaiso
Alex gave us a generous tour of Valparaiso port. A gem of city, quirky, a surprising mix of Chilian English and G…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 6,875 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 295 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar?
How much is Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar?
Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar price starts from C$40.71. Discover and book Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar cancellation policy?
Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar?
Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar is hosted by Still Travelling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Still Travelling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar on Tripadvisor