Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
It is a semi-private or private tour with a native guide where you will discover the most famous places of Valparaíso located in the Unesco area. You will have time to visit art galleries, designer stores or even to enjoy coffee or ice cream. You will not be a number in a large group, but a new friend for us. Your guide will do his/her best to adapt the tour to your special interests. We try to make each tour special and personal, such as showing our hometown to family or friends.
- You'll start atPlaza Aníbal PintoPlaza Aníbal Pinto, Valparaíso, ChileThe meeting point is in front of the Neptune fountain. Your guide will wear a gray shirt and a black jacketSee address & details
- Pass byPlaza Anibal Pinto
- 1Ascensor Reina VictoriaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cerro AlegreStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byPaseo DimalowPaseo Yugoeslavo Ex Paseo Americano
- 3Cerro ConcepcionStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byPaseo AtkinsonPaseo GervasoniPalacio Baburizza
- 4Ascensor El PeralStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Plaza SotomayorStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Ascensor ArtilleriaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Paseo 21 de MayoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPaseo 21 de Mayo de ValparaísoPaseo Veintiuno de Mayo 108, Valparaíso, ChileWe end with a panoramic view of the city where you can choose if you stay there after the tour or go to the Sotomayor Square with your guide. We will also be happy to help you return to your hotel by arranging an Uber or calling a taxi if necessary.See address & details
Plaza Aníbal Pinto, Valparaíso, Chile
Paseo 21 de Mayo de Valparaíso, Paseo Veintiuno de Mayo 108, Valparaíso, Chile
- 3 hours of private or semi-private walking tour with a native guide
- Ticket for 3 funiculars
- Electric trolleybus ticket
- Sunscreen and sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor Reina Victoria
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor El Peral
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor Artilleria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Patatour Chile
Great guide and great tour.
Isaac was a fabulous guide and very knowledgeable about seemingly everything in Valparaiso. We learned so much in …
Top of must-do in Valparaiso
Christian was a fabulous guide! We had just the best time touring the city, seeing it from the eyes of a local - a…
The highlight of a 3 week SA visit
Yes we saw glaciers, volcanoes, Cape Horn,sea lions and penguins but touring Valparaíso with Christian stands out! …
Intimate guided tour of a beautiful city!
We decided last minute, while staying just outside of Vina del Mar, to book a tour to visit Valparaiso, and we are …
Great day. Valparaíso’s charm is its hills with wandering streets and alleys. The tour used all of the city’s publi…
See Valpo through a local's eyes
I can't say enough great things about our full day private tour with Patatour Chile! Christian was an incredible h…
What a fabulous day!!
As a solo female traveller, I had safety concerns about wandering around in Valparaiso on my own. Christian was a f…
Best day in Chile
We had an incredible last day of our 3 week trip to Chile and Peru. Cristian our guide was the perfect person to he…
The best walking tour with Cristian in Valparaiso!
I have been travelling in Chile for just over 2 weeks, and Valpariso is right up there as one of my favourite place…
Loved Valpo in 1 day!
The Valpo in 1 day tour was amazing! Our tour was a small group and rather than hurrying us through the tour Cristi…
Incredible Tour of an Incredible City
One friend and I signed up for this tour one day before arriving in Valpo. Cristian reached out early to tell us it…
Great tour, recommend this tour!!
We had an awesome day with Patatour. Christian was very nice and showed us places that only locals can see. You can…
Experience Valparaiso from the perspective of a local
Due to the language barrier, I decided to sign up for this walking tour and I was not disappointed. I got to experi…
Awesome walking tour to experience Valparaiso, perfect cruise tour for the adventurous
Wow, how fun to see Valparaiso the "Patatour way"! We were met by our guide at the cruise terminal and had a perfe…
Outstanding Walking Tour
This walking tour exceeded our expectations - we had a great all day walking tour of Valparaiso with Christian Diaz…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 6,875 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 295 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide
What time does Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide start?
Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide?
How much is Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide?
Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide price starts from C$50.70. Discover and book Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide cancellation policy?
Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Famous Valparaíso! Premium Walking Tour with a Native Guide on Tripadvisor