Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For lovers of nature trekking we have an awesome camping tour in the Cajas National Park, In this 2 day tour you can walk an average of 5 hours per day, enjoying unique landscapes in the Andes, knowing about the Andean flora and fauna, putting your physical conditions under test, If you are a mountaineer, you can´t miss this tour. Experience the Authentic!
- Private transportation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Equipment available for rent
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Camping equipment is available for rent (in case you don not have it)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Polylepis Tours
Amazing Cajas National Park!
Our adventure was amazing and beautiful. A guide, Milton from Polylepis Tours, took us to the Cajas National Park. …
Amazing half-day tour at Cajas National Park!
We had Eddy as our guide, and had a lovely time! It was a seamless experience. Our guide arranged everything with u…
Wow cant say enough how much we enjoyed the tour!! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and love for the pa…
A stunning natural beauty, is Cajas National Park!
This park is a natural beauty!! Must see for nature lovers! Our guide, Eddie was very well informed, welcoming and…
Excellent hiking trip with Diego
I very much enjoyed the Cajas National Park full day tour. My guide Diego was very friendly and knowledgeable, and …
Great trip - hiking in such a mystic landscape
We did the day trip to Cajas National Park with Polylepsis. It was well organised, we had a friendly, helpful and c…
Seeing Humboldt’s Cosmos in Cajas National Park
Our guide Edison made the Cajas National Park visit memorable by providing a multidisciplinary interpretation of th…
Beautiful, Relaxing, Charming
The setting for El Chorro is magnificent. Surrounded by jungle, it falls majestically into a small pool of water, c…
Polylepis provides a great tour for visiting Cajas
This tour is great for those wishing to visit Cajas national park. The first stop during the tour takes you on a 2…
An Outstanding Birding Experience in Cajas National Park
A group of four beginning birders were looking for a bird-guide for the Cajas, and Eddy Juca of Polylepsis Tours ca…
Great guide for Ingapirca (And around Cuenca !)
Edison is one of the most knowledgeable guide ever met. He is an open book for everything one wishes to know about …
We had an amazing experience with Eddy! Not only is he very knowledgeable about the park, the flowers, and the wild…
Beautiful national park!
Great place to explore nature, unique plants in such a beautiful park! Our guide Addison was very knowledgable and …
Fantastic day with Eddie at Polylepis Tours
The waterfall is spectacular and not too far from Cuenca. The drive from Cuenca is not too long and was very sceni…
HISTORY, TRADITIONS was the purpose of that trip
Edison was my guide that day and as an Historian I had a great time learning about the Inca remains around Cuenca. …
- Polylepis Tours
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 401 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Camping Tour Cajas National Park
- Camping Tour Cajas National Park will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Camping Tour Cajas National Park on Tripadvisor
- Camping Tour Cajas National Park price starts from C$184.29. Discover and book Camping Tour Cajas National Park on Tripadvisor
- Camping Tour Cajas National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Camping Tour Cajas National Park on Tripadvisor
- Camping Tour Cajas National Park is hosted by Polylepis Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Polylepis Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Camping Tour Cajas National Park on Tripadvisor