View all photos (29)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
BALTRA – SANTA CRUZ ISLAND –...
TINTORERAS AND WETLANDS
SNORKELING IN LOS TUNELES
CHARLES DARWIN RESEARCH STATION...
SANTA FE ISLAND
TRANSFER OUT – BALTRA
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B= breakfast, L = lunch, S= snack)
- Accommodation in a single, double or triple room.
- Airport pickup and drop off at Baltra airport at your arrival/departure time.
- Transportation between Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel each way
- Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
- Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking)
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Return flights from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos Islands.
- Food & drinks that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park: $ 100 p.p. (cash only)
- Migratory Control Card / Ingala Transit Card: $ 20 p.p. (cash only)
- Isabela dock fee: $ 10 p.p. (cash only)
- Water Taxi around $ 1 p.p. (small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and back)
- For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November): $ 5 p.p. per day (cash only)
- Personal travel & health insurance.
- Optional tips for the guide.
- Entry/Admission - Isabela Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled and you cannot make it to Puerto Ayora in time to take the last speedboat to Isabela Island, which departs around 14:00, the team assist you with finding accommodation on Santa Cruz Island but this will be on your own expense. You will miss the planned activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- A current, valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operated by multilingual guides
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian options available)
- Guides are certified by the Galapagos National Park
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Rebecca Adventure Travel
3 day naturalist cruise in Galapagos on Penguino Explorer
Awesome trip, wish I could have done more days. It was actually 3 days as we were taken ashore 8:30 AM on the 4th…
We had a lovely tour of Quito with Eduardo. He showed us all the sights in the city (including lunch), took us to…
Pure Travel Group Private day trip to Otovalo
Our guide was Lorena and she was outstanding. Really engaging and provided super information throughout the tour…
Galapagos sea turtles and tortoises
I wanted to visit the Galapagos to see the sea turtles and island tortoises. I saw the Rebecca Adventure Travel ad…
Relaxing and active vacation
This trip was beyond expectations ... from organization, booking, communication with the hosts, accommodations,…
Wonderful Honeymoon, and Rebecca Adventure Travel took care of everything!
My wife and I just returned from a great honeymoon experience in the Galapagos. Angelica at Rebecca Adventure…
New York City, New York1218
Good introduction to the Galapagos
These guys are expensive for what they offer, but for first time travelers to the Galapagos, they are a good…
12 day, two islands, SCUBA, snorkeling, ecology
All compliments to Rebecca Adventure Tours for a fantastic experience. The seamless connections from place to…
Quito City tour
Well worth the price. We were visiting Quito on the way to the Galapagos Islands and had 1 1/2 days in Quito. …
New York City, New York21
4 nights/5 days Galapagos cruise
I went on a 4 nights/5 days Galapagos cruise and used Rebecca to coordinate it. I believe all activities were…
- Isabela Island, Santa Cruz Island, and 5 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071