View all photos (11)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
BALTRA – FREE TIME SANTA CRUZ
FREE TIME SANTA CRUZ – ISABELA –...
SIERRA NEGRA VOLCANO – CONCHA...
TRANSFER OUT – BALTRA
- Accommodation in a single, double or triple room.
- Airport pickup and drop off at Baltra airport at your arrival/departure time.
- Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
- Transportation between Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel each way.
- Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking)
- Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Entry/Admission - Santa Cruz Island
- Entry/Admission - Sierra Negra
- Round trip flights from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos Islands.
- Entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park: $ 100 p.p. (cash only)
- Migratory Control Card / Ingala Transit Card: $ 20 p.p. (cash only)
- Isabela dock fee: $ 10 p.p. (cash only)
- Water Taxi $ 1 p.p. each way (small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and back)
- For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November): $ 5 p.p. per day (cash only)
- For rent: rain boots (recommended for Sierra Negra hike between June – September): $ 2 p.p. per day (cash only)
- Personal health & travel insurance.
- Optional tips for the guide.
- Entry/Admission - Isabela Island
- Entry/Admission - Los Tuneles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.)
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Please note that the Galapagos is a National Park and schedules can change all the time due to permissions. The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a dive
- You will have a guide during the whole trip, except on the boat to Isabela and Santa Cruz
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Return flights from and to Galapagos
- Room type (twin, matrimonial) or triple (in case of a group with 3 or more guests)
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Passport numbers
- Date of birth
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- It is recommended to have DAN Diving insurance.
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rebecca Adventure Travel
3 day naturalist cruise in Galapagos on Penguino Explorer
Awesome trip, wish I could have done more days. It was actually 3 days as we were taken ashore 8:30 AM on the 4th…
We had a lovely tour of Quito with Eduardo. He showed us all the sights in the city (including lunch), took us to…
Pure Travel Group Private day trip to Otovalo
Our guide was Lorena and she was outstanding. Really engaging and provided super information throughout the tour…
Galapagos sea turtles and tortoises
I wanted to visit the Galapagos to see the sea turtles and island tortoises. I saw the Rebecca Adventure Travel ad…
Relaxing and active vacation
This trip was beyond expectations ... from organization, booking, communication with the hosts, accommodations,…
Wonderful Honeymoon, and Rebecca Adventure Travel took care of everything!
My wife and I just returned from a great honeymoon experience in the Galapagos. Angelica at Rebecca Adventure…
New York City, New York1218
Good introduction to the Galapagos
These guys are expensive for what they offer, but for first time travelers to the Galapagos, they are a good…
12 day, two islands, SCUBA, snorkeling, ecology
All compliments to Rebecca Adventure Tours for a fantastic experience. The seamless connections from place to…
Quito City tour
Well worth the price. We were visiting Quito on the way to the Galapagos Islands and had 1 1/2 days in Quito. …
New York City, New York21
4 nights/5 days Galapagos cruise
I went on a 4 nights/5 days Galapagos cruise and used Rebecca to coordinate it. I believe all activities were…
- Santa Cruz Island, Santa Cruz Island, and 5 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071