Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover a unique experience in the "Enchanted Islands" with us, as thousands of happy travelers on board have done on our ecologic first-class cruise, the "M / C Eco Galaxy", built to navigate the Galapagos Islands, considered Natural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO in 1978, conserving its fragile ecosystem and, of course, its beauty. Also, learn more from endemic species, flora, and fauna, explore uninhabited places and discover a hidden underwater world snorkeling with our professional naturalist guides. In this magical and unforgettable journey of 6 days & 5 nights with our itinerary "C", you will visit the marvelous southern islands of the archipelago, 16 guests only, onboard one of the most luxurious Galapagos cruise. Go ahead to explore the Galapagos Islands with an authentic "Galapagueños" crew. Just define the travel date of your convenience and we will do the rest. You're in good hands. Early Bird 2021 Jan 28th to Feb 2nd Mar 25th to 30th
THURSDAY: BALTRA ISLAND - SANTA...
FRIDAY: SANTIAGO ISLAND &...
SATURDAY: SANTA CRUZ ISLAND:...
SUNDAY: FLOREANA ISLAND
MONDAY: ESPAÑOLA ISLAND
TUESDAY: SAN CRISTOBAL ISLAND:...
- Galapagos First Class Cruise, 6 days 5 nights southern islands, itinerary "C".
- Accommodation in Double or Twin cabin onboard Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise.
- Purified Water, tea and coffee ilimited
- Health insurance throughout this tour.
- Wetsuit, Snorkel equipment, Kayak and Paddle board.
- Entry/Admission - Playa las Bachas
- Entry/Admission - Sullivan Bay
- Entry/Admission - Charles Darwin Research Station
- Entry/Admission - Cormorant Point
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Crown
- Entry/Admission - Post Office Bay
- Entry/Admission - Punta Suarez
- Entry/Admission - Gardner Bay
- Entry/Admission - San Cristobal Interpretation Center
- Extra soft and alcoholic drinks / Extra Meals
- Entrance to the Galapagos Islands ($ 100.00) to be paid in cash upon arrival in the islands.
- Accommodation in Single cabin onboard Eco Galaxy First Class (50% supplement from the adult rate).
- Local flights to and from Galapagos $560 per person
- Price of the migration card (USD 20.00).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cruise to Galapagos
Alya Galapagos Catamaran
I want to start out by saying I was so hesitant to book this trip because I was having difficulty finding reviews a…
The real Disney world for Adults!
What an amazing experience, this is the real deal, our Guide Carlos Palma was excellent and very knowledgable, it w…
It was one of the best experiences we have ever had as a family. We chose the boat because our daughters name is Al…
Excellent yacht...roomy, wonderful staff. The chef was amazing! Our guide Daniel very knowledgeable about all asp…
A living documentary
An amazing experience!! Our time on the Alya exceeded all our expectations. The service provided was constantly…
The ship was very clean and the crew was fantastic. Very hard working, fun, helpful, and professional.
The food, the staff, and the location of the Galagents Galapagos were all outstanding. Great crew. wonderful servic…
We traveled with Overseas Adventure Travel thru Bolivia, Peru & Ecuador so they are the ones who booked our Galapag…
Galagents Galapagos cruise.
Great boat. Great naturalist. Superb snorkelling and free diving. Food really good. What more do you want?!
Very well organized tour in a place that has to top the must visit list in the world. We we mesmerized.
Nice cabins, friendly and helpful crew, good food. Made our Galapagos trip efficient and safe. Highly recommend.
Had a great time. Locations visited and activities were great. Great food and very helpful staff. Highly recommend
My best trip in my life
I really appreciate Angelita’s help, she gave me useful guidelines to understand how to take advantage of my time o…
All aspects of this cruise were perfect! The staff couldn't have been more attentive and friendly. The food was out…
Nice experience for a local tourist.
Well, i cannot be more grateful with the stuff, food is great, very professional treatment, activities are safe for…
- Baltra, Playa las Bachas, and 10 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021
What time does 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 start?
6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 on Tripadvisor
How much is 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021?
6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 price starts from C$5,842.10. Discover and book 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 on Tripadvisor
What is the 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 cancellation policy?
6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6 Days in Galapagos | Eco Galaxy First Class Cruise | Southern Itinerary 2021 on Tripadvisor