View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Returns to original departure point
- All activities
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tunqui Cave: S/.3.00
- Trout pool: S/.1.00
- Wharapo activity center: S/.1.00
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Caleta San Jose
Out there and perfect
Very special place to disconnect yourself from the caos of urban civilization. The setting is like the Peruvian…
Caleta San Jose
Our visit to Caleta San Jose was a fantastic experience in contact with nature in a natural surrounding. There…
England, United Kingdom10
Peace And Tranquility
Far from the madding crowd. The beauty of the place is its seclusion, away from the hustle and bustle of life,…
- Ulcumano Ecolodge
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071