Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Start the Inca Trail
Temple of the Sun and Machu...
- 4-day trek to Machu Picchu.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transfer in private bus to the start of the Inca Trail
- English speaking guide
- Igloo tent (2 people in each 4-person tent)
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Kitchen tent
- Cook and cooking equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Porter for group camping equipment, not personal belongings (backpacks, sleeping bag)
- All meals on the trail except lunch on the last day in Aguas Calientes
- First-aid kit
- Transfer from the train station back to hotel in Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sun
- Extra porters (15lb USD 108) (26lb USD216)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The Inca Trail is likely to sell out and must be booked as far in advance as possible
- The Inca Trail is closed in February due to maintenance on the roads
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If booked in advance, the cost for an additional porter is $108 (15lbs). If an additional porter is booked with short notice, the cost remains the same, but there is no guarantee of confirmation or availability given the tour's high demand.
- Please note: Poroy Station will be closed from 1st January to 30th April 2017. The Vistadome, Expedition and Executive trains will be departing from Ollataytambo or Pachar station, located approximately 1.5 hours from Cusco, during this period. Transfers to the stations from Cusco are included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 18 more reviews on Viator
Amazing and Physically exhausting. We booked with Valencia Travels. There were some communication issues before arriving but nothing that we couldn't overcome. Their staff was great once we arrived in Cusco. They met us at the airport and stayed with us until flying out. …
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Viajes Pacifico
Awesome trip. My guide was super informative and helpful. The pick up process, trains and bus were all flawless. Ma…
My tour guide was so knowledgeable about the history and took the best photos! Everything I wanted!!
Be decision we made.
Booking through this company took the logistical chaos out of our travel plans. They made all the arrangements to i…
Not to be missed!
The tour to Machu Picchu was fabulous. The trip of a lifetime. We were transported, first by van and then on Inca…
The Best Tour Available! Best Price! Best Tour Guide: Sylvia
This was the BEST use of our time and money in Cusco! Sylvia was our tour guide, and she was absolutely the most a…
Very relaxed and informative!
1/2 a day is perfect! Nice way to get used to the altitude while slowly walking through the ruins and learning abou…
The city is beautiful. Spent some time in cool places and then spent time in some places that didn't seem relevant,…
Country lock down
Under quarantine and no refund given. Government issued a 24 hour period to leave the country and none of us were a…
Afternoon full day tour
We booked the late full day tour of Machu Picchu, from Cusco. We really had a great day and an amazing experience. …
Very nice tour guide. A little too long for me...
Very informative. I think it could have gone faster and then gave the tourists a chance to revisit some of those t…
Worked out PERFECTLY!
Our driver greeted us with a sign. We were taken right to the destination. I am SO GLAD. We were in a very forei…
GREAT - I highly recommend this Grey Line Tour handled by a local tour agency. They were very professional and go…
Absolutely perfect day!!
Mother-daughter trip in early February. Very easy to contact the tour company, pick up right on time, bus very comf…
Machu picchu place
To go there we left from cusco, the train was very expansif, for just an hour and half, plus we stay overnight the…
A must when visiting Peru
The most known place in Peru easily, takes almost 2 hours in a bus, hour and 45 minutes more with a train plus a 2h…
- Inca Trail, Inca Trail, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu
- The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu price starts from C$1,261.48. Discover and book The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
- The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Inca Trail: 4-Day Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor