Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Excursion: City Tour (transportation and guide)
- Excursion: Sacred valley (transport and guide) and buffet lunch.
- Visita to Machu Picchu.
- Transport Cusco - Ollanta (train station) - Cusco
- Train Ollanta - Aguas Calientes - Ollanta
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Official Tour Guide
- 3 nights in Cusco Hostal Palacio San Blas double room and breakfast.
- The entrance to the archaeological site
- Transportation at the end of the tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please include the following information at the time of booking: full names of all passengers, passport number and expiry, ages, nationality and flight information
- Use light shoes, sneakers or tennis shoes
- Wear long pants
- Bring sunglasses, plastic bags, camera and a light backpack (there is a weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum)
- Due to no ATMs, it is recommended to carry small denominations of cash
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Esteban Adventure
They were a no call/no show! Do not book anything with this company.
I booked the South Valley trip online and received a confirmation, but on the day of our trip, we waited for over a…
Sacred Walley of Incas
This trip is an excellent choice for people who like to see amzing historical places around Cusco. Very friendly an…
Sung Min K00
Best tour guide to date
My girlfriend and I went to Cusco for 8 days and normally when we travel we walk around the main plaza to find tour…
Driver Fell Asleep at the Wheel
My first complaint is that our driver was about 30 to 45 minutes late picking us up—that could have been because of…
Unprofessional and disorganized.... Find another company
We booked the 2-Day Tour to Machu Picchu By Minivan from Cusco through Viator which was a big mistake and Viator fu…
BEST GUIDE EVER!! Love CANADA
He took me on the best trip ever… Keep the money in Costa Rica… If I could recommend this to anyone it is for every…
Excelente service for all operation in Cusco. Trip to Machu Picchu was fantastic and well prepared. We have asked f…
Daniel is super nice, took the time to personally pick us up from the airport, and take us where we needed to go to…
- Sacsayhuaman, Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, and 6 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071