View all photos (19)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
CUSCO ARRIVAL - OVERNIGHT IN...
CUSCO - CARAÑAHUI CAVE - HANGING...
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN - OVERNIGHT IN...
SACRED VALLEY TOUR - OVERNIGHT...
FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU -...
- Pre trek briefing
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning of trek departure
- Caving tour & Queswachaka Inca hanging bridge
- Rainbow mountain hike
- Sacred Valley Tour with fees
- Hotel In Aguas Calientes
- Meals during the Rainbow mountain and Caving tour
- Entry/Admission - Puente Qeswachaka
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Pisac Market
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Breakfast on the first morning
- Lunch & Dinner on the First and last night
- Lunch & dinner during Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley tour
- Tips for the guide and crew
- Additional horses for trek
- Hotel in Cusco
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: if you would like to climb this mountain an additional fee of US$ 80.00 per person
- Travel Insurance - You are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
PRE TOUR: I got to Cusco a couple days before the tour started because I wanted to visit more places. I had let CrossOver Peru know and they came to pick me up at the airport, helped me check in. On that day, I mentioned that I wanted to visit Maras and Moray (not included in…
Date of experience: October 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: CrossoverPeru Tour Operator
MUST DO - and ask for Kevin!!
Incredible experience!!! Our family of 2 out-of-shape parents and 2 teenage kids went to Peru for Spring Break. We …
Absolutely amazing. Our guide Kevin was lovely, very friendly and fun! We had the best day and were lucky enough to…
Fantastic company and guide!
Would strongly recommend Crossover Peru tours. We went with them for a day trip to Machu Picchu. Our guide Juan Car…
Great guide & views
Great day trip from Cusco. It’s a really early morning, but you need 2 hours for the car, plus 2 hours for the tra…
Incredible Experience & Guide
I loved every bit of my experience with Crossover Peru. I was lucky enough to be led by Juan Carlos on both the Rai…
Beautiful hike with wonderful company!
We had a wonderful hike with Kevin, Judith, and our driver, Jimmy. The weather was beautiful and the breakfast/lunc…
Under30experiences Humantay Lake
Judith, Jimmy, & Kevin were all excellent guides during our trip to Humantay Lake! Very informative, supportive and…
Hardest Hike I've done
Had an amazing time on the hike today. It was difficult but the views were amazing!! Kevin and Judith were so suppo…
This hike was amazing!!!! I haven't worked out in three months and it was very difficult but I pulled through and w…
Rainbow mountain and the short Inca Trail.
Our fearless leader Juan Carlos, led us to victory in two separate occasions. The first being our momentous achieve…
Salkantay trek and Rainbow mountain visit
I recently went on the Salkantay trek and Rainbow mountain visit with crossover team. the team helping us was amazi…
Book a trip with crossover Peru!
I recently completed 3 trips with crossover. I hiked the Inca trail with crossover and U30X. The porters and chef w…
Inca Trail with amenities you never expected
Hiking the Inca Trail is a daunting undertaking. Many people may be apprehensive about embarking on this experience…
Under 30 Humantay Lake
Judith was our tour guide for the Humantay Lake and she was great! She made sure we all understood our options for …
The full day experience was absolutely great! Simon, our driver, picked us up at our hotel right on time during the…
- Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco Cathedral, and 11 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071