Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- briefing at your Hotel in cusco 1 day before to leave to the tour
- Pick up from your Hotel in cusco
- Private transport to Ollantaytambo Train Station 2 hours aproxximately
- Expedition Train to Km 104
- Permits and fees for the 2 Days Inca Trail ( Min 2 People Max 6 People )
- Walk with an excellent English speaking guide.
- Guided visit of Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy
- Guided Tour of Machupicchu on the second Day
- 1 Box Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast
- 1 Hotel Night in aguas calientes (Private room) 3 star.
- Bus round trip (Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu)
- Expedition train return to Ollantaytambo ( that train could be upgrade ) Private Transfer to Cusco
- Small Group Tour
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Last Way back bus from Machupicchu to Aguas calientes (12 dollars)
- Hiking Poles
- Extra expenses
- Last Lunch, Last Dinner
- Tips recommended
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mapi Travel
The hike is moderate with the last half hour a bit more steep. If you don't feel up to it, there is a horse "taxi" …
Such a beautiful place! Really enjoyed the tour and the scenery. I would do it all over again. I recommend bringing…
Trek to Humantay Lake
Excelente trip. The hike can be strenuous due to altitude unless in top shape. There are horses to help all the way…
What the f?
This company is the WORST. No communication. Came to pick me up 3 days before my actual tour. After I was accidenta…
Very fun and worth it! The tour guides were very nice and the ATV’s were very easy to use! I would suggest going!
The tour was well coordinated. I had a great time and took some fantastic photos! Just be aware that the altitude i…
This company is not reliable. They canceled our trip last minute and did not let us know until we called an hour la…
Very well done! Worth the time and money. Thanks Freddie!!
We did the day hike to Humantay Lake... and it was a very well done tour. Absolutely loved it. They pick you up at…
Well organized trip with a nice guide. Really good breakfast and lunch at a cozy restaurang. The hike was a bit cha…
So much fun!!
Great to fuel your adventurous side while still visiting amazing historical sites. We had so much fun on this tour.…
It was a horrible experience due to Salt mines Maras there wasn’t anything to do. Also our tour driver recommended …
2 days in Cusco
Quite pricey, but good value for money, as long as you have enough time to use all the options. As the venues are q…
Icing on cake.
My first ever tour bought on TripAdvisor. I was very sceptical about it. How wrong was I. This tour was the icing o…
Best trip in Peru besides Machu Picchu - hard hike, v early morning but it’s the best ever! Go with mapi travel - l…
Nice hike, littlebit of a challeng, but do-able. A LOT of people during the hike
We did the hike with Mapi Travel we thougt. We did not get any information in advance. There was no way to get in c…
- Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Inca Trail, and 4 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from Mapi Travel
from $40.85* $43.00