View all photos (155)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 8 hours -See details
- 2Salkantay TrailStop: 8 hours -See details
- 3Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)Stop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Machu PicchuStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
Cusco – Soraypampa – Humantay...
SALKANTAYPAMPA – WAYRAMPUNKU –...
COLLPAPAMPA – LLUCMABAMBA –...
LLACTAPATA – HYDROELECTRIC –...
MACHU PICCHU (LOST CITY OF THE...
- Safety briefing the day before the tour at 6:00 pm in our Office
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning of the tour
- All transportation during the duration of the trek
- Duffle bag up to 7 kilos for your personal stuff carried by horses
- Professional highly trained mounatin tour guides
- Experience chefs, porters, and horsemen
- Pachamanca Cooking demonstration
- Organic coffee farms tour
- 3 nights camping in the mountains with comfortable equipment
- 1 night in a 3-star hotel in Aguas Calientes
- All meals during the Trek with local organic ingredients
- Entrance ticket to Salkantay and Machu Picchu
- Buses up and down to Machu Picchu
- Panoramic Exclusive train on the last to come back to Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Llaqtapata
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Sleeping Bags, poles, air matts (Can be rent from us)
- Huayna Picchu (need to be booked in advance)
- Montaña (need to be booked in advance)
- Tips for our staff
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
Lares Trek to Machu Pichu - 4 days
My friend, her daughter, and myself recently participated in the incredible experience called the Lares Trek. Our…
I did the trail Jan 8th - 11th, it was awesome! The view, the team and the food! Our tour guide (Elvis) was very…
Lares Trek Feast!
Start to finish, this was a well planned and executed trekking experience. I hiked the Lares Trail due to the…
London, United Kingdom10
THE CONDOR PASS (Inca Quarry Trek) to Machu Picchu!
Upon hearing the unfortunate news that the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu had been cancelled due to inclement…
Quarry Trek, the non-crowded alternative trek to Machu Picchu!
When we got the bad news, that the Salkantay trek was not possible to hike due to heavy rain, TreXperience managed…
Wet but fun!
I did the 4 day hike during the middle of the rainy season. The weather can change in an instant so be sure to be…
London, United Kingdom10
Exceeded my expectations
If you are looking for a company to take you on an authentic trek to Machu Picchu, look no further!! My experience…
Quarry trek TreXperience
As the Inca trail and the Salkantay trek were closed, this was the third option offered by Trexperience. At first…
I am here because of my friend that introduce me and I am interested in this company I hope I can have a business…
Sao Paulo, SP2512
Inca Quarry Trek with TreXperience
After receiving the news that the Classic Inca Trek had to be cancelled due to bad weather TreXperience offered us…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071