Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Machupicchu Vip ToursStop: 12 hours - Admission includedWe will pick you up between 04:00 hrs. – 04:30 hrs. Then we are going to set out on a drive through the South Valley. The drive takes around 3 hours to get Cusipata community where we are going to stop for breakfast. After that we are going to drive you 15 minutes more to Quesiuno community (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), where we are going to start with the trekking of 3 hours approx. long to the rainbow mountain (most of the way is going up). In the way up we are going to be able to enjoy amazing landscapes of herds of alpacas and llamas, the Ausangate Mountain, many red mountains and traditional local houses. When we finally reach our golal the Rainbow Mountains (5,020 m / 16,466 ft.), you will have time to explore the area and take pictures. We will spend approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour (depend of your trekking speed and weather conditions). After the amazing view of the landscapes on the top we are going to down to the beginning of our trekking point, that take 2 hours approx. (Quesiuno community) where we are going to take our transportation to Cusipata community to have lunch. Then you are going to be drive to Cusco, and drop you at Regocijo square.Read more
- Transportation (roundtrip)
- Professional guide English - Spanish.
- breakfast. and buffet lunch
- Buffet Lunch.
- First aid Kit. & portable oxigen
- Hiking Poles.
- Entry/Admission - Machupicchu Vip Tours
- Horses $. 30.USD
- Travel and accident insurance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable backpack for walking
- Hiking boots (Due to the height of the trek there may be some sections where snow has fallen)
- Hat for the sun, sunblock and sunglasses
- Warm clothes to be worn in layers including a hat and gloves
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I recommend TOUR COMPANY They are RESPONSIBLE 5⭐️ They’re also very helpful they come today before and explain to you everything. I highly recommend it. Breakfast is 3 ⭐️ Lunch is 5⭐️ Plus
Date of experience: September 2019
I loved the tour to Humantay lake. The lake is so beautiful and peaceful up there in the mountains, the sun and the freshness, the color of the water, the clouds.. It is the climb totally worth it and you can follow your own pace. The tour was very well organized, I was picked…
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Machupicchu Vip Tours
My daughter and I went to Cusco, Peru for volunteering and while we were there we decided to do some sightseeing on…
Viaje a Cuzco
Best Family trip ever. Our tour guide was excellent. Great job with transportation and suggestions of places to vis…
Machupicchu VIP Tour
It was perfect. Thank you VIP Tours. From the moment we were picked up at the airport, we had excellent attention t…
Wonderful experience for a good price
They were on time to pick us up, they made suggestion to take other tours and to eat in nice restaurantes, our cont…
Simply The BEST!
We were a group of 8 and since our arrival to Cusco, Vilma, Luis, and their staff, not only gave us the VIP treatme…
My boyfriend and I, had a great time touring with this group. Vilma and Luis were very insightful, helpful, and fun…
Sacred valley full day tour
I was the only one on this tour so it was just me and the driver (tour guide) The lady at the front desk of my hote…
The best experience at Machupicchu
From holland we already had contact with our travel agent Vilma. She listened to our wishes and she planned our tri…
Sacred Valley "Hidden Wonders"
What a wonderful experience! Highly recommend Machupicchu VIP Tours as well as the Maison Fortaleza Hotel. Many tha…
Wonderful tour and guides!! Excelente experiencia en el Lares Trek !!
This was one of the most wonderful travels I have ever experienced. I booked the Lares Trek, which is a 3 day/ 2 ni…
My girlfriend booked the Lares Trek and I highly recommend using Machu Picchu VIP Tours for your trek plans. Everyo…
The people make this the best group in Cusco
The staff of this tour group went above and beyond to help my friend and I when we were in Cusco. We stayed with th…
It was a beautiful experience that this agency gave us!! more than all the service was excellent. I totally recomm…
Machu Piccu Tours with the help of Vilma & the Maison Fortaleza Family were spectacular. My special lady and I fel…
My sisters and I took up Luis & Co. after our hotel connected us upon checking in. Things went very well for a last…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071