View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Koyllur Tourist Hostal, Pumapaccha 243, Cusco 08003, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Transport: Bus, Minibus
- Accommodation: Hotel (2 nights)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Ollantaytambo Village
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - ChocoMuseo
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Regocijo (Kusipata)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour starts with a pre-departure meeting at on day 1 at approximately 2pm in the hotel foyer.
- This Short Break Adventure concludes at approximately 8pm on Day 3. Departing flights from Cusco on this day must not be booked prior to 10pm.
- This Short Break Adventure is a ‘join in’ group departure, which means you are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader – our local representative fills this role – and the configuration of any fellow travellers in the group might change during the trip. On day 2 of this trip, there may be up to 35 people sharing the services however the Machu Picchu tour on day 3 will be Intrepid passengers only and a maximum of 16 passengers.
- This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers (some booked through different companies) on the same date as you, or you may be on your own.
- Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase Entrance fees to important sites such as Machu Picchu. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
- This trip visits places that are at high altitude, and as a result some people can suffer from altitude sickness, regardless of age or physical health. Please see the ‘Health’ section of the trip notes for more important information on this.
- Due to Intrepid's internal safety policy, our leaders are specifically prohibited from recommending or assisting with booking trips to the mountaintop ruins of Wayna Picchu.
- Please keep your luggage to a minimum. One small soft-sided bag plus a day pack (no more than 15-20kgs in total per person) is essential.We recommend against bringing hard/externally framed suitcases as they are difficult to store and can damage equipment and other travellers' belongings. If your trip is beginning and ending at the same location, excess luggage can usually be stored at your arrival/departure hotel and can be collected after your trip.
- Travel insurance is compulsory. We require that, at a minimum, you are covered for medical expenses including emergency repatriation. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.
- CONTINGENCY FUNDS: We try to plan for every eventuality, but there are still some things beyond our control. Please make sure you have access to the equivalent of an extra US$500 for emergencies (e.g. severe weather, natural disasters, civil unrest) or other events that result in unavoidable changes to the itinerary (e.g. transport strikes or cancellations, airport closures). Sometimes these things necessitate last minute changes to enable our trips to continue to run, and as a result there may be some extra costs involved.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
If you cancel at least 56 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 30 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 31 and 55 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Adventure Tours Australia
The places for stopping are picked well and sleeping under the stars in a swag is wonderful experience - but place…
3 Day Emu Run guided tour is amazing. We were fortunate to have Wayne, from Waynes world as our guide. My friend…
Simply perfect!! 🤩
One of the best tours I’ve had during my travels through Australia. I did the 2 day Rock the center Tour and it’s…
This tour was better than what I expected. Justin was just amazing, very interesting and very worried about the…
Malvern, United Kingdom103
Sleep under the stars!
Our trip was brilliant from the moment we were picked up and met our guide/group leader Justin. The camps exceeded…
Unfortunately what should have been a wonderful experience was not, due to a very rude guide - Wayne. The trip…
Flinders Ranges....Wilpena Pound
We stayed at the campground at Wilpena Pound in tents in an unpowered site. The amenities block was great and the…
Very good trip. Flew into Yulara. Everything was organised from then onward. Guide was very knowledgeable.
Altamonte Springs, Florida63
10 day tour Perth to Broome
This tour exceeded all my expectations. We have seen so much in such a short time, from beautiful parks and hikes…
The rock tour with Jackson
Our Guide was Jackson and this bloke is just the best, he was kind, patient and funny ! He answered every…
- San Blas, ChocoMuseo, and 6 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071