View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel pickup in Cusco.
- Transport by private vehicle "Only for our group"
- Private Driver " Our Driver is not the tour guide" "Only for our group"
- Professional art historian Tour guide, license by the peruvian authorities.
- Meals in the excursion.
- Expedition Train
- Accomodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Drop-off close to Cusco Main square.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance at recreational sites, such as "Clubs" "Hot Springs, Amusement Parks"
- Not programmed supply.
- Others not specified in the program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is important you had a briefing one or two days before the tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Imperios Travel
New York City, New York15342
Choose Elsewhere ...
I would advise anyone reading this to not do business with these people, they are scammers. We booked and paid for…
Excellent service and price
We book all tours at the day we arrived in Cusco. The agency has very good price and we could make a pack with…
Superior Customer Service
I used Imperios Travel to book my trip from Cusco to Puno with the bus of the "Route of the Sun" and then my trip…
Difficulty with English speakers
The folks that picked us up at the airport werent too professional. we had to wait a while and then herded into a…
Organized and friendly travel agency
Great organization and very punctual in everything about our program! Friendly and kind staff, next to us during…
I loved my tour to Moray and also to Maras, our guide was a wonderful persona Jose Manuel, who gave us all the…
to travel is to relive
One of the experiences that I want to comment is when we were walking our travel group nobody said to hurry but…
Chilean Patagonia, Chile30
we traveled in family and hire up the service of imperios travel to visit the sacred valley ,the reception on…
Best Way to make a Citytour
We had a Citytour in an international group. First I thought that the group size of 15 people is to big, but with…
- Imperios Travel
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071