Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy the landscape of the 4 wonderful monuments built by the Incas, riding along the route that is full of natural landscapes of the city of Cusco guided by our professional guides and making stops at the archaeological sites Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and our ceremonial fortress of Sacsayhuaman, an exciting ride on horseback. It is a very quiet walk and does not need experience.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Centro Historico De CuscoStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2SacsayhuamanSee details
- Food and drinks
- Pick up from your hotel to ranch and vice versa.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Riding saddles
- Safety helmets.
- Tourist tickets.(cost s/ 70 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Do not leave waste in archaeological sites visited.
- Extra money.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photo (camera)
- Rain poncho.
- Tourist tickets.
- We will pick up from your hotel
- What you need to bring:
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
I highly recommend it!
They left me near the main square which favored me for lunch. I really liked the tour. Thanks! I recommend it!!!!
very good service!!!
I was in Cusco for 2 days and the private tour to Machupicchu was an incredible good experience just that I woke up…
Wonderful and Educational!
Tour guide (Mickey aka. Mike) was always engaged and enthusiastic about the history of the area. Very informed and …
Guide never showed.
Paid $120 for this 3hr guided tour of Aquas Calientes and Machu Picchu. The directions were to meet the guide at t…
Cutest planetarium ever
The planetarium is small, but very informative. It’s run by a very nice family, all of whom know a lot about stars …
Maria João L00
I went to cusco in april with 2 friends. Everything was extremely well organized and the guides were quite good! Ro…
An adventure of a full day excursion in Cusco
My entire full day excursion was an adventure and learning experience in Cusco. Our tour guide was knowledgeable i…
We were a group of 3 people and did the sacred valley tour, the machu pichu one day tour, laguna humantay and Colou…
We took the 2 days lake titicaca tour from cusco. It was amazing. First day we learned about the inkan culture. Sec…
Great Customer service
I booked a horse riding tour in Cusco, unfortunately the morning of the tour I had to cancel as I was unwell. This …
Horseback Riding Temple of the Moon in Cusco
+pros= 1.the staff were really friendly and tried their best 2.the natural landscapes were …
Morning on Horses
We spent a fantastic morning exploring Incan treasures on horseback. Everything was well organized and executed. We…
I would recommend with caution for US travelers
This trip is a once in a lifetime excursion. There's nothing like Lake Humantay. The company was professional and p…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,240 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 289 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco
- Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco will start at 8:50 AM. Discover and book Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco price starts from C$90.41. Discover and book Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco on Tripadvisor